Chapter 10: Open..

Uraraka's P.O.V

"Deku-kun, I gotta go, see you." I said in a hurry. 

I run towards Katsuki who was walking away and I grab him by the arm.

"Katsuki wait!"

I saw and felt him pull his arm away and stuff it into his pocket. "Just stop..look I am sorry for my out burst earlier, but if you wanted to move on as well, you could have told me." He said while hiding his face by turning the other way.

I could see that he was upset. I guess I did regret the words I chose when we argued but I couldn't help but feel worse.

"Katsuki..please understand that me and Deku-kun, we-"

I was cut off by a warm arm wrapping around my shoulder. It was Deku-kun. I see Katsuki look over his shoulder and scoff lightly. He continues to walk away then once Katsuki was far I pulled my self out of Deku's grip and glared at him.

"What was that for!? Did I not tell you that I was leaving?"  

"Uraraka-san calm down, you know how Katsuki gets, he-" 

"Katsuki is fine! You have to get to know him better, he is not a bad person! And did I not tell you I needed space too?"

"Sorry Uraraka-san, my mind slipped. Anyways I will get going. Maybe I will see you tomorrow right?"

"Yeah..tomorrow, bye Deku-kun" I said smiling slightly and waving goodbye. He waves back and leaves but as soon as I turn the direction Katsuki headed off to, he was gone.

Bakugou's P.O.V

"Katsuki..please understand that me and Deku-kun, we-" 

That damn bastard wraps his arms around Uraraka and smiles. I scoff lightly then I just walk off hearing them start to talk but I avoided all the sounds, noises, anything. I never felt this hurt before. That shit hurts. My heart felt empty, I was full on open, vulnerable, weak..

I was soon far away enough and then I felt someone bump into me. I look down slightly and see Deku. He ain't that short..just a bit more..weak than me. He was so small before, and now he is as almost as tall as me, fuck, but whatever. I scoff then realize, 'wasn't he back there with Uraraka?'  My thoughts were cut out by Deku talking. That annoying piece of sh-

"Hey Kacchan. Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Your damn right". I am not pulling with Deku's crap. I don't want to hear him speak, or see his stupid ass face.

"Hm.."

We stood there for a couple seconds until Deku started talking again.

"Can we talk Kacchan?"

"What the fuck do you want shitty Deku?"

Deku grabs me by the hand and pulls me in the alley way. That was quick.

I pull my hand away from his grip.

"FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Shh. Kacchan, look I just need to talk to you"