Chapter 12: Rough Turn Of Events

A/N: Props to @Bakughost for starting wattpad! He started a new Katsuki x Ururaka story and props to him because they are very, very, very shy! XD. Good job boi

Ururaka's P.O.V

All me and Deku-kun did was walk around the small town a little. Nothing much. We had small conversations here and there but he seemed a little tensed up. It was probably around 1:00 in the morning and then we were in a really sketchy area.

"Uh, Deku-kun, I think I am going to head back"

He stops walking and looks over his shoulder to look at me.

"Ururaka-san.."

I was confused. Why was he this way all of a sudden. He stepped closer and hugged me, I smiled slightly.

"What's with the hug..?"

He says nothing and I hear him laugh a little.

"Sorry" I felt a sharp pain in my back and I flinched at the feeling and tried to back away but I felt so tired and weak all of a sudden. And the next thing you know it, I was out like a candle. 

Bakugou's P.O.V

I woke up in a small as bar with my hand tied behind me to a pole. What the fuck. Everything started to come back now and the person facing me was that Dabi motherfucker.

"Oh, so you aren't dead"

"Fuck off."

"That's quite rude"

"I don't need to be kind to you for shit."

I am not making conversation with this guy until he makes a comment.

"She should have been here by now." 

"Who the hell is SHE?"

"I think we both know" 

I wanted to swing my fist at this dude already, but damn the restraints were so tight that I couldn't do shit. The other piece of shit in the room laughed at my attempts.

"Don't worry, you'll leave soon, we just need you as bait"

"Bait? What the hell do you m-" 

I heard a door slam open and I averted my eyes over to my left and saw Deku with Ochacko in his arms.

"See, I told you?" Deku said while Dabi gave a thumbs up. She looked dead, but I saw her chest slowly rise and fall so she couldn't be. But I was still pissed, see if Ururaka didn't trust him, none of this would have happened, then again It's not her fault, I knew Deku for a while too, so I thought the same.

"What are we going to do now?" Asks Dabi.

"Well we can just w-"

"YOU FUCKERS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL" I hissed in pain because the restraints got tired when I leaned forward.  

"Hopefully you'll stay quiet now..Anyways, what I was going to say was that we have to wait for her to wake up"

"Shouldn't we like tie her up like Katsuki?" 

"Nah, the drug we gave her was much stronger than his, she won't move" I can't believe they were saying this shit in front of me. 

"I wonder what will break first, her mind, or her body?" Dabi says laughing to himself a little.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" 

Dabi and Deku roll their eyes at me but I could tell that Deku had a concerned look on his face..why? 

All three of us heard a groan and turned over to Deku holding Ururaka still.

"She's waking up"

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN I AM SORRY HSKSKSKSKSKSKSSKKSKSKSKSK XD