Chapter 1: Discovery

A/N: Before this chapter starts, an FYI is that this AU does not include quirks! I might throw in some different things now and then but that is the concept for now. Anyways, enjoy Chapter 1!

Uraraka P.O.V

It was an early morning and god I was tired. Stupid seaweed was stuck in my hair, and I really wonder how any got into my seabed. I got up and stretched. I then thought about my schedule. Right I have to make it over to crystal way and from there, I get to hang out with Mina today. I smile at the thought, me and Mina are great friends, today's going to be fun.

I quickly swam away from my seabed and made my way to Mina. After a couple minutes, I made it rather late for some reason..whatever. I caught up with Mina and we just started talking on and on and on.

"Man, I am jealous, your tail is way prettier than mine Uraraka."

"Aw don't say that, yours is very pretty too!" I say in a bright smile.

Mina smiles with and eye brow raised but then she decides to change the topic.

"You are too nice. Anyways Uraraka have you ever wondered what it is like to be..ya' know out of this old dump?"

I thought about it for a little while..It is pretty boring staying down here..

"Well, it is pretty dangerous..remember all the things our parents said, how um..oh yeah those 'humans' are evil and that they will hurt us even if they see us!"

"Yeah but, how do you know it is true?" Mina asks.

"Well I-I..I dunno.." I was honest. I did not know if this was true at all if I haven't even experienced it myself. 

"Well girl, I gotta' go, my parents will kill me if I don't make it home for dinner"

"Oh right! I will see you later okay!"

"Right, I will see you tomorrow at the corner of coral mace" 

"Yup, Bye Mina!" I wave goodbye to her and the realize..

I did not even realize how long me and Mina have been talking. It felt like a few seconds but meh, whatever..

It was still kinda early, I could tell, if it were dark or close to sundown, the whole Ocean would be pitch black unless you had really good pretrial vision which I kinda had but eh not really. 

I just decided to swim around for a while thinking to my self. .and then I thought about me and  Mina's  conversation a couple hours earlier.

I look up and..taking a peak would not hurt right..?

I swam farther and farther away from my home.

I thought long and hard about this but..I just wanted to look..It won't be bad..

I then swim up and slowly stick my head out the water..and I don't say this very often but..

Holy crap was it beautiful. But then I saw something in the distance. It was like a whole town? A town not in the water? I find that strange. I did not even realize I was swimming closer and closer to the place but then I bump into something hard.