Chapter 6: Revenge..(3/3)

-Ch 6-

A/N: I will try to upload chapter 7 today and make it slightly longer so stay tuned for that. THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER and after a lots of sadness and angst, I decided to add some happiness! SO enjoy!

Bakugou's P.O.V

I woke up without knowing where the fuck I was until I realized that those two idiots helped us earlier. I heard light snoring and I looked beside me to see Ochacko in a different bed obviously asleep. And then I saw those two idiots hovering over me and smirking.

"FUCK O-" I was cut off by Kirishima slapping his hand on my mouth and laughing quietly.

"You don't want to wake your sleeping beauty up right?" Denki says also laughing quietly and trying not to be loud. 

I roll my fucking eyes. I hate these two..but they helped so I won't complain..that much. 

"Anyyyways, what happened to you two, you guys were beat up like shit. But hey, the doctor came in and helped your shoulder Katsuki~" Kirishima says in a very..seductive way and the two idiots start to laugh again.

I growl slightly and they stop and laugh on the inside still.

"Okay okay, but seriously what happened?" Kiri asks.

Should I tell them, or should they mind their own fucking business..

"Hey you promised to tell us. so pleease tell us" Denki says.

Should I tell these two Idiots? Or should they mind their own fucking business. But I felt..nice today so I told them everything from the beginning. Piece by piece by piece. And their smiles started to turn into a frown slowly as I was explaining. Then after 10 seconds of silence went by, Denki started to speak.

"Hey, um, does Uraraka happen to-"

Denki was cut off by loud coughing and we all realized the Uraraka woke up.

"Hey Uraraka, you okay?" Kirishima asks. I scoff when he asks that..I should have asked first..

She smiles like she always does and nods a little. "I just don't feel well is all"

I sit up from my bed and get up off the bed. I had a pissed look on my face. Denki and Kirishima take a small step back and I approach her bead and lean against the bars upon it.

"Uh, you okay Katsuki?" She asks.

"NO THAT FUCKING BASTARD GOT AWAY! WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL HE IS! AND HE HAS ANNOTHER BUDDY SO WE ARE PRETTY MUCH FUCKED OCHACKO!"

She starts to laugh and then ask "Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Look at the bright side Katsuki, we are alive. And don't worry about him, I think he is done with his escapade."

I had doubts about that but, at least she is okay...fuck..

"Ochacko..you said you don't feel well right?"

"Well yeah, why do you ask?"

I sigh deeply and signal for those two idiots to leave the room and they surprisingly obliged and left the room.

"This is giving me more signs that you are fucking pregnant..Shit..and with HIS kid!" I retort out.

"Well even if I may or may not be pregnant, If I am, that doesn't mean I am going to abandon this child Katsuki. You are so pent up about the baby situation. Yes I understand, you are mad for what he has done, but like I said I think he is done with his escapade. Why would he run then?"

That little fishy had a point, but I calmed down and trusted her..but then I blurted out something that I did not mean to..

"I just wish that was my fucking kid and not his-"

I hate my fucking life. She gave me a blank stare and started to look like a tomato. I chuckled at that but I was embaressed my self.

"Ooo! KATSUKI WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!~" Kirishima yells through the door.

"PISS OFF!!! AND GO HOME!" I yell out and I could hear the two idiots run away.

I look back at Ochacko who is laughing her ass off and I sit down on the edge of her bed. 

"Shut up" I say and then she stops laughing but still laughs on the inside.

"Hey, would you die for me Katsuki?"

Why the hell is she asking that..I scoff and hate that so I say something else.

"Death is shit, I'll live for you..and you better fucking live for me too"

She smiles and I feel two arms wrap around my waist. She is hugging me from behind.

"I always will Katsuki, I promise you. Remember, liars swallow tens and thousands of needles."

Fuck...I pull away from Uraraka's grip and I turn around to face her. She had a confused look on her face but..I know what I was doing.

Uraraka's P.O.V

"Uh Katsuki you okay?" I look up at Katsuki and then I see him grab my hand and pull me closer. i feel my face heat up more and he doesn't respond to my question but instead he..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Don't you love cliff hangers?