Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating..for like a while! But hey here I am ready to update sooo ree enjoy! (It's anarchyspice FYI). Although this is a small chapter, I hope to get back on track with this story!

Ururaka's P.O.V

Jeez, I definitely screwed up..It's not like..Deku-kun is my match but..ugh, I need to find Katsuki, that is my main goal right now. Night started to fall and I sat on the curb of Katsuki's house. I waited and waited and waited. The door was locked so I couldn't even get inside. My eyes felt heavy..

I then saw a person walking up to me with a small candle in his hand since it was sort of dark in this area.

"Ururaka-san?" I know that voice. I quickly propped up and it was Deku-kun. He slightly took a step back and I laughed slightly.

"Jeez, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." I say.

"Ah, it's fine. Anyways why are you out here?" 

"Oh, I was just waiting for, you know Katsuki. He hasn't came back yet.."

"Maybe he's out drinking like he usually does. Hey how about me and you Ururaka-san go and hang out."

"Eh? Why so sudden.."

"It's just kind of sad that you are out here alone."

"Ah..Okay..what if Katsuki comes back?"

"It's fine, come on"

I was hesitating a lot but I trust Deku-kun.

"Okay.."