Chapter 6: Revenge..(1/3)

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! I know right,anyways enjoy this three part chapter.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I looked everywhere around town for Ochacko. And no one fucking saw her. WELL NO SHIT IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT AND EVERYONE IS EITHER ASLEEP OR DRUNK ON THE SIDEWALKS! I was furious and full of rage, but another part of me was full of fear. I was worried for that little fishy. And as soon as I got home, the door was a little broken but..Uraraka was back...

"Uraraka..?"

...

Uraraka's P.O.V

"Don't tell anyone about this okay? This is our little secret..remember we had a deal that night.. " He left me in the room alone. TO say the very least, I was traumatized. I was scared..I did not say anything..I scattered my clothes off of the floor and put them back on. They were all dirty..I looked over at the window in the room..But no way in hell was I going to stay here..I did not want to know what else he'd do..I stood up even though my back was hurting a lot and was about to break the window with my bare hands until I heard some commotion out the door. I placed my ear against the door and heard Dabi and another person talking..he sounded..nice in a way but then I backed away and slammed my hand through the glass window. I only had a couple cuts on my hand but as soon as I heard running footsteps behind me out the door, I jumped through the window and ran. I had so much adrenaline I did not even know I made it back to Bakugou's place that quick.

I did not want to look back and take a chance to see if he was after me still. I banged on the door and obviously no one was home. So I barged my way in and closed the door behind me. I was so tired and I believed I was safe so I started to calm down. I wobbled my way over to the table and leaned against it. I was in so much pain.

I then heard the door open. I was so scared I did not want to turn back. I thought he found me..until I heard a familiar voice..

"Uraraka..?"

I quickly turned my head around to see Bakugou by the doorway and he had a strange look on his face..

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING WORRIED I WAS!"

He was worried for me..but why did he care..? But if I told him what happened..he would probably kill me..and get angry like he is right now..

"I..I am sorry" I say. My voice cracked a little and of course he noticed..

"What is wrong with your voice?" He asks. Then he eyes me up and down.."And your clothes..are dirty..where the hell were you and what happened?"

"I roamed off last night like I always do!" I laughed and smiled, even though it was an act "And um yeah I fell a couple times and like last time, I was an idiot." 

He glared at me a little and I felt really bad that I had to lie to him..But who knows what..Dab..'He' is capable of..I then felt a pair of hands grab onto my shoulders which made me scream slightly. It did bring back bad memories from that night..

He let go of me. He had a look of confusion on his face..

"What's wrong..I know you are lying to me.." He says in a serious yet calm voice.