Chapter 30: The Remake is better than the Original

Start from the beginning

Everyone ran away from the dock and you destroyed it with your weight. Gloriosa smirks and Timber grunts

Gloriosa: "Looks like it's settled, then."

Timber: "Looks like it."

Sunset: "That's some tension, all right."

Later, you and some other campers were gathering up the scraps from the old dock. Trixie was reading a book about portal maintenance book that Pinkie had from the Friendship Games. Luna, Celestia, and Cadence were talking about how hot you are when you sweat.

(Y/N): "I'm sweating like crazy over here, does anybody have a bottle of water by any chance?"

All the girls hold water bottles in front of your face.

(Y/N): "On second thought, I'll live."

Then all the girls sighed and walk away. You then spot Gloriosa and Timber glaring at each other, and then you walk over to them, Luna, Celestia, and Cadence walk over to you. When they reach you they were blushing like crazy, then they tap you on the shoulder. You then turn to them.

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Celestia: "Um, what are you doing?"

(Y/N): "Something is up with Gloriosa and Timber, I'm gonna found what is up?"

Luna: "Okay, if you need anything, you know who to talk to."

(Y/N): "Well, I need you three to do one favor."

The school staff blushed.

Cadence: "What is that favor?"

(Y/N): "You're noticing the tension between the camp directors."

Celestia: "They are arguing over something."

(Y/N): "While I keep an eye out for any magic, you three tell the others where I'm going."

School staff: "Right!"

Luna: "But before we go."

Luna, Cadence, and Celestia gave you a kiss on the cheek and head off to the Dazzleboom without anyone noticing.

Your Thoughts: "Even the female school staff is in love with me!"

Soon, the staff got to the Dazzlebooms and tell them what you're doing. You then found the office, which you know from the map you made in your head. The camp directors were arguing with each other.

(Y/N): "Alright, what's going on here!"

The camp directors see you and were surprised from you know where their office is.

Timber: "This is your first time here, how did you know where we are?"

(Y/N): "Doesn't matter, tell me what is going with you and Filthy Rich!"

Timber: "Okay, find, it's about these things.", as he said pointing at the geodes around his sister's neck.

Gloriosa: "We agreed not to talk about this to anyone!"

Timber: "He's our friend, we haven't seen him for a long time, why you keep a secret from our friend?!"

Gloriosa: "I don't know, it's not the first time."

She blush in a darker shade of red and look away, you place a hand on her head.

(Y/N): "What you two are doing right now is worrying me, you two never fought before, why now?"

Gloriosa: "Can you promise me you won't bring this up."

Skurd: "We'll keep this secret to our graves!"