Chapter twenty-three

Ashley's POV:

It's been a week since the whole Wes incident and let me tell you, getting 120 messages sent to your phone a day isn't fun.

I've blocked at least ten numbers now. I don't know how he has so much time on his hands. Go read a book, or go outside.

Today some of our bestfriends were coming over to LA to visit us. I was so excited because I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks.

They're all going to arrive at separate times. Aaron was arriving at 4 am and it was currently 2:56 am so I was getting ready. Mike was arriving at 8 am and Brock was arriving at 3 pm.

Sammy was still sleeping like usual but I'm loud when I get ready. Good thing he's a deep sleeper. I put on mascara and jeans, a white shirt and converse. I got the car keys and drove to the airport.

I got to the airport and he texted me something.

Aaron: Hey, I'm at gate 5.

Ashley: Okay I'll be there in like 5 minutes.

I went to gate 5 and there he was. Standing on his phone.

"Aaron!" He turned around and I started running towards him.

I jumped on him and thankfully he grabbed me, "Oh god, did I miss you Johnson."

Aaron held onto me tightly, "I missed you more." I got off him and we went to the car. He had one suitcase while I had the other. We drove home and the whole way we were catching up, "Wait, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked chuckling,  "Actually now that you ask, yes." I said in all seriousness.

"Wait what? You have a boyfriend? What's his name? What's he like? How long have you guys been dating?" He was asking me questions left and right.

"You know him." I smiled taking him off guard.

"I know him?" Aaron asked confused, "yes." I chucked.

"Is he from Omaha and did he go to our school?"

"Yes."

"Did we grow up with him?"

"Yes."

"Does he have hazel eyes, and had the biggest crush on you in 5th grade?"

"Yes, and I think."

"Is it Sam?"

"Bitch you guessed it, oh! You is right." I laughed. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? Especially if it was Sammy."

"Because you never asked? I thought you were dating Regan?" I said as we stopped at a has station. "We were."

"I'm sorry Aaron." I got out of the car and put gas in my tank. I paid with my credit card so I didn't have to go inside.

The rest of the drive home was silent. No awkward silence but comfortable silence.

We got home, and got his suitcases out. I opened the door and we were greeted by a shirtless Sam sitting in the couch watching spongebob.

"Hey babe, Yo Carpenter!" He said hugging Mack. "Yoo wilk how's it been?" Aaron said doing the handshake the boys do.

"It's been really good actually. How are things back home?" Sam asked. "The usual. Nothing big has happened. Dude guess what?" Aaron said getting all excited.

"What?" Sam was so curious to find out tea. It's actually quite funny. "One of the twins got knocked up with twins!" Aaron laughed. "No way dude really? That's so fucking funny. Bro, we knew it was going to happen one way or another." Sam laughed with him.

We stayed in the living room for an hour until Aaron finally wanted to go to bed, "Well I'm getting tired, where am I going to sleep?"

"here let me take you to the guest room." I said getting his suitcase while he had the heavier one. I took him to the downstairs guest room. "Here you go!"

"Thanks," Aaron said and plopped into bed. "Bye, goodnight." I chuckled and turned the lights off.

__________________________________

GUYS 10K READS OMG OMG OMG OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE BC WHY NOT. SO ILY GUYS THABK YOU GUYS SO MUCHz