Chapter 33: Pissed

Start from the beginning

"So Maze how do you like your eggs cooked in the morning?" Mr. Kim asks me as he stands by the kitchen door waiting for me to tell him my order. I dart my head over to JB waiting for him to answer for me like he normally does but this time he doesn't he's still fixated on his dumb phone. Who is he talking to?

"Raw" I answer with my arms folded trying to get JB's attention as I continue to glare at him. He darts his head up surprised and makes eye contact with me making him go red before clearing his throat and returning to his phone making me sigh.

"Pardon?" Mr. Kim says with his eyes wide open surprised at what I just said. By the nervous look in his eyes I can tell that he knew what I meant by raw making me giggle to myself.

"You into that weird gym diet shit aren't you?" Bambam asks me as he stuffs a piece of bacon into his mouth.

"I guess you can say that" I confidently shrug my shoulders with a smirk on my face making Mr. Kim clear his throat before disappearing back into the kitchen. Well I'm glad that he had a reaction but he was not the person I was aiming that comment to. I mean I wouldn't mind if Mr. Kim dicked me down but JB kinda saw me first so.

"How was your night anyways?" Mark asks me changing the subject. I smile to myself before looking over at JB who is shaking in his seat but his eyes are still on his phone. I look back at Mark and his eating his food waiting for me to answer.

"Eventful" I answer smiling from ear to ear as I rest my head in my hands with my elbows resting on the table. JB begins to violently cough on air like he usually does when he doesn't know what to do or say.

"Eventful how?" Mark asks looking over at me confused.

"She probably was busting her vagina with her fingers thinking of Joon" Bambam jokes and slaps his knee before bursting into hysterical laughter on his own as everyone else just stares at him disappointed but not surprised. I look at JB and his jaw is clenched making me smile. I wonder how far I can push him.

"Hmm never tried that" I respond catching everyone off guard especially Bambam who stops laughing instantly and blankly stares at me.

"Ain't surprised I mean you ain't even kissed nobody yet" Yugyeom says trying to lighten up the mood after noticing how everyone was just blankly staring at me like I've lost my mind well everybody but JB.

"Weeellllll I wouldn't be so confident" I cheekily smile as I place a grape in my mouth whilst watching the boys begin to freak out at my comment.

"What? What you trynna say?" Daddy Taehyung asks me with a confused look on his face making me smile even more. I look over at JB and he is literally sweating pretending that he's in his own world when in reality he is listening hoping that I won't slip up.

"Who you kiss?" Bambam asks me with curiosity in his eyes as he sits up and gives me all his attention but too bad I don't want all his attention, I want JB's.

"Was it at the white palace?" Mark asks me with a look of worry and anger in his eyes. Mark unlike JB still sees me as this innocent girl who must be protected but exposed to the world at the same time. JB sees me as his lover.

"Nah I didn't let anyone touch her" Daddy Taehyung quickly comes to the white palace's defence leaving Mark surprised. Even I was surprised that nobody kissed me in that house with the way they were looking at me and talking about me including Daddy Tae himself.

"Then was it Hoseok or Jimin?" Yugyeom asks me making me put my hands into a tight fist thinking about those two back stabbers who I want to kill.

"Nope" I sternly say.

"Bitch you lying then" Bambam exclaims slapping his knee.

"JB's gonna be pissed" Chase comments laughing under his breathe making Mark elbow him on his side. I look over at JB and still no reaction from him but jaw clenching and that is not enough.

"I don't think he's pissed if anything he looks happy" I say as I glare at him. I know he can feel my eyes on him but he's choosing to ignore me trying to look like he's in control when in reality I am.

"Happy? That you kissed another man? Nah he's mad" Mr. Kim speaks up walking back into the dining room with a plate of fried eggs. He could probably hear the conversation from the kitchen.

"We've been watching you your whole life I mean we would've killed the guy that kissed you" Mark says as he looks like he's in some deep thoughts and I believe him remembering the time he intervened when that guy on the train wanted my number.

"That'll be committing suicide then" I cockily say folding my arms over my chest.

"Woah woah bitch what are you trynna imply?" Bambam says sitting up with his hands up in front of him looking all defensive. "That one of us mans kissed you?" He questions making me smile to myself.

"Nah Nah thats bullshit" Yugyeom says scoffing whilst shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why is that bullshit?" I ask feeling quite curious to their answer.

"Because JB would kill-"

"I don't think JB would do anything if one of you kissed me he doesn't seem to look like he cares" I cut Yugyeom off and say trying to get a reaction out of JB but he still won't look up at me but I can see him holding himself back.

"Nah he'll deffo get pissed" Yugyeom confidently responds but I'm not paying attention to Yugyeom I'm looking over by the door watching Jin young walk into the dining room looking down at his phone.

"You sure about about that?" I ask as I get up from my seat making the boys look at me confused.

"Yeah" Bambam says looking up at me like I'm stupid but I just ignore him as I stroll towards Jinyoung who doesn't notice my presence until I am right in front of him. He looks at me like I'm crazy but I just go on my tip toes as I place my hand around his neck before beginning to kiss him. He doesn't kiss me at first but then gives in making me touch up his hair before pulling away and turning to face JB with a cocky look on my face.

"You pissed JB?"