Chapter 33: Pissed

Start from the beginning

"Oh so you want me to lie? I thought lying was bad" she seductively says then cheekily grins catching me off guard. This is definitely not my Maze, it's not how she was when she left. What did Taehyung do to her? What did that house do to her? I'm not complaining though but I am because I can't control my thoughts now when I'm around her.

"Don't talk to me about bad, you killed a man in his own house, shot your sister and burned em all down" I snap at her getting sexually frustrated as my boy downstairs starts to become at little too hard and heated for my liking. I'm definitely going to need a cold shower after I've sorted this mess with her.

"Whatever I'm going to bed" she angrily gets up from her seat and begins to try and climb back down from the roof but I quickly grab her by the wrist and pull her back feeling guilty for snapping at her like that.

"Wait no Maze don't go I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap" I apologise and she crosses her arms and looks down at me but refuses to sit back down like she was before making me sigh. The air is filled with silence as she looks down at me with her chocolate brown eyes, her hand on her curvy hips as I just look up at her and admire the view. Nowadays she wears less clothes and you'll have to be blind to not acknowledge her banging body.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She bluntly asks me catching me off guard as I begin to violently cough choking on nothing but air.

"What?" I respond with my eyebrows furrowed confused to where she got that idea and that level of confidence from.

"The way you've been looking at me is as if you taking my clothes off with your eyes" she answers making my cheeks heat up forcing me to look down at my feet feeling embarrassed. Fuck was I staring for that long? Why was I even staring in the first place? I should've just let her go because I've done nothing but make this situation worse.

"What no I don't know-"

"Unless you gonna actually fuck me then I'm leaving" she says leaving me speechless and with that note she turns around flipping her hair then climbs down off the roof and jumps back through her bedroom window. I lie down on the roof and sigh looking up at the sky and the stars look beautiful but too bad my dick is hard so all I can think about is Maze.

Maze POV:

He's a pussy. Doesn't know what he wants, it's so annoying. He kisses me and expects me to be chill with it? Hell no, I've never kissed anyone before I mean Paris and Moscow taught me some tricks here and there but I've never practiced on an actual person. It was fun teasing JB, I used to watch the girls do it at the house and I would feel a little bit jealous since Daddy Tae wouldn't let me get involved. I used to want to be involved so bad, I used to feel dirty thinking and feeling that way but then it became so normal that I never thought about it anymore. I know when someone wants you and JB definitely wants me in fact he is hungry for me but is too scared to do anything which is why teasing him is much more fun.

Last night I slept like a baby, one of the best sleeps that I've ever had. Had no worries no fears just peace and calm, no more doubting myself. After JB told me that he actually liked the new me I felt more confident and since he's known me longer than I've known myself then I trust him and I'll embrace this new character that I have developed. I get out of bed and take a shower before getting dressed in just a long t shirt and black pair of underwear then sliding on my sliders and walking towards the lift. Once I get downstairs I see the boys laughing at the dining table as Mr. Kim brings the food onto the table with the help from Bam.

"Morning" I say announcing my presence. The boys return the kind gesture well everyone but JB who just sits back and stares at his phone completely ignoring me. I bitterly glare at him pissed off that he acting childish like nothing happened last night. He could've at least just acted normal not like I don't exist or something.