I won't let go

Part 60;

"Hails? HAILIEEE?" Hailie lay passed out on the stairs. She had hit the bottle when Harry left, hoping to drown her sorrows. Louis ran up to her, picking up the empty bottles of Jack's and Absolut Vodka. "shit, shit, shit" he lifted her up, carrying her out the door and into his car. He made sure she wouldn't fall off the seat, then jumped into the driver's seat and sped off. He had to sort this.

"STYLES?!" Louis screamed as he walked in the door. Harry crept down the stairs, motioning to Louis to shush. "I just put the-" his eyes widened when he saw Hailie collapsed in Louis' arms. He rushed to her, picking her up and running into the living room. Eleanor gasped, running after Harry. Harry laid her out on the couch. "how long has she been like this?" Eleanor asked Louis. "a while" he said. "her pulse was really weak when I reached her. I couldn't get her to wake" Eleanor dialled the hospital. "hello? Our friend has collapsed, she won't wake, her pulse is really weak!" Eleanor nodded as the emergency services woman spoke to her on the phone. "okay, thank you" she turned to Harry. "they're coming"

Eleanor had rung everyone, and everyone was now waiting anxiously at the house. The paramedics rushed in. "okay, tell us everything you know" she said to Louis. "she's drunk a bottle of Jack's and a bottle of vodka.. She was passed out when I found her" the woman nodded. "any allergies?" Harry screamed at her. "WHAT DOES THAT MATTER? JUST GET YOUR DEFIBRILLATOR OUT AND GET HER PULSE UP!" the male paramedic told Harry to calm himself. "NO! THIS IS MY WIFE!!" he knelt beside her, holding her hand. "don't you die on me alright, don't you dare! Those kids need a mummy, and they're gonna have one, you hear me?" everyone fell silent. "alright, clear!" the woman punched on her chest. The heart monitor raised both in volume and speed. "CLEAR!" the paramedic shouted again, placing the pads on her chest. Hailie's back arched. But nothing. The monitor sped faster, then suddenly went down. Harry's heart lifted. "CLEAR!" she shouted once again, as the monitor failed. A long beep. A flat line. The end of Hailie's life..

"I'm sorry son" the male paramedic said as they covered Hailie's face with a white sheet. Harry waited until they left, and broke down. He went on a rampage, throwing bottles, pictures, everything. He screamed at the sky. He cursed and swore at everyone. The girls cried into each other's shoulders. The boys huddled in a big group, not saying anything. Harry lay, draped over Hailie's body. He cried into her chest. Pulling back the sheet, he gasped at her colour. She was a deep shade of violet, her favourite colour. "why'd you leave me Hailie? Why so soon? Why?!" he collapsed onto her chest again. No matter how many times anyone tried to pick him up, he would glare at them and once again bury his face into Hailie's arm.

"why wasn't it me, Liam?" Harry whispered as they walked to the funeral. Dressed in black, the boys' hair dripped from the pouring rain. "I don't know, Harry, God works in mysterious ways. Maybe he knew Hailie was needed up there" Harry nodded, tears brimming his eyes. "I miss her, Liam" Liam put his arm around Harry's shoulders, tears threatening to fall himself. "I know you do, Harry, so do I"

Everyone was filing into the church. Friends, family, colleagues. All here to mourn Hailie's death. The priest began the sermon. Emma and Mason sat on their grandmothers' laps, not completely understanding what was going on. They didn't know they'd grow up without a mother. That Harry would continue his life wife-less. A widower. Twenty-one and already a widower. "and now, we'll hear from Mr. Styles" Harry nodded, getting up. He stood at the podium, looking out on all the aim liar faces. He wiped a cold tear from his face, and cleared his throat.

"When I first met Hailie, I knew I was in love. She was everything to me. Still is" Harry smirked. "Hailie was the type of girl, that was always smiling. She could always see the positive side of things, even in the worst of situations. She has made me cry with laughter. It's cruel that she was taken away at such a young age. She didn't deserve to die. She never did anything wrong. She loved her kids, she worked hard, she was faithful. Now these kids will grow up mother-less. I'll go throughout life without a wife. Mr. And Mrs. Anderson will move on without a daughter. When someone dies, everyone loses something" he turned to Hailie's coffin. "Hailie, without you, life seems grey and dull. You'll never be forgotten. I love you so, so much that it hurts. I'll never forget you, baby" Emma ran up beside Harry. She tugged on Harry's trouser leg. "mama" she said. Harry's heart shattered. He picked up his daughter, pointed to the sky and said "that's where mama is, cause she's an angel" Harry spoke into the microphone one last time before the sermon ended. "Rest In Peace, Hailie.." He looked over the crowd, there wasn't a dry eye in the church. Everyone was crying. Harry sighed, and left the church to go to the burial.

Everyone hugged and supported each other as Hailie's coffin was lowered into the ground. Harry cried so much, he ran out of tears. He didn't think he would ever be able to function again. Everyone left, leaving Harry standing there wiping his tears. "I'm gonna miss you Hailie.. Don't ever think I won't.. I promise we'll be together someday. Maybe not soon, but later in life, yeah? When it's my time too" he sniffed, laid his roses on the coffin, and left the graveyard. His whole life had just been taken away from him. He would never get over this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually crying so much, omg :'(

Feedback? :( x x

@LoveThatCurly (twitter)