The exchange of vows

Part 51;

Harry waited anxiously at the altar for Hailie. Wringing his big hands and running his hands through his curls. All the guests were seated and Hailie, being the bride, was due any minute. The priest stepped out of the back room, and began preparing for mass. Just as he finished, one of the groomsmen told the priest they were ready. The music started playing, and all the guests stood up. First came the bridesmaids, Alice and Perrie holding Emma and Mason. All the bridesmaids were lead by the groomsmen. Then came Hailie's mother and another boy that Harry had never met before. Harry . She smiled at Harry, then sat down. Finally, Hailie walked up the aisle. She was on her father's arm. He looked so happy, and so proud. He was crying. She rested her head on his shoulder, just for a second, to comfort him. She then made eye contact with Harry. Harry smiled. Hailie mouthed. "I love you" before her hands were passed from her father's to her soon-to-be husband's. "take care of my baby, won't you, Harry?" Harry smiled at Hailie's father. "wouldn't dream of hurting her, sir" nodding, her father stepped down and sat beside her mother. Hailie turned to face Harry. He kissed her on the cheek. "you look beautiful my love" she smiled. "thank you, you look amazing too.. Especially those curls" she winked. The priest cleared his throat. All the congregation stood. "please rise now and join us in the ceremony of Holy Matrimony between Harry Edward Styles and Hailie Alana Amelia Anderson" the priest began the ceremony.

"I, Hailie, take thee, Harry, to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. Harry, I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife. " tears escaped her eyes as they recited their vows in front of the whole church, their friends, families, management and colleagues. Hailie was so happy.

"I, Harry, take thee, Hailie, to be my lawfully wedded wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and all those before us my pledge to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live" Harry repeated what the priest had said.

"who has the rings?" said the priest. Hailie and Harry smiled at each other, before each receiving a ring. "Love has given us wings, and our journey begins today,

Harry, wherever the wind may carry me,

I will stay by your side as your wife,

Take this ring as a sign of my love." she placed the ring on his finger. Wiping a tear away, Harry took her hand. "Love has given us wings, and our journey begins today,

Hailie, wherever the wind may carry me,

I will stay by your side as your husband,

Take this ring as a sign of my love." the priest smiled as they joined hands once again. "Hailie, Harry, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" the whole church clapped. "so.. Can I kiss her now?" the church erupted in laughter. Nodding, the priest smiled. Harry leaned in to Hailie, sealing the deal with a big, warm, passionate kiss.

*skip to reception*

Everyone had gone to bed in the hotel. The DJ was packing up his stuff. But Hailie had requested one last song. A slow one. Harry took her waist, slowly swaying to the music. "welcome to the Styles family, baby" he kissed her. She rested her head on his chest. "glad to be here" chuckling, Harry kissed the top of her head. As the end of "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" sung by their groomsman Conor Maynard came to an end, Hailie and Harry shared a kiss. "I love you, Hailie" she smiled. " I love you too, Haz"

-------------------------------------------------------

Aww! They're married! What'd you think of the ceremony?

Feedback? x x

@LoveThatCurly