Time to go home..

Part 55;

"Hailie. Hailie, baby" Harry shook Hailie awake. It was their last day of their honeymoon, as Harry had to go on tour soon. "mm? Wha?" Harry giggled. "Baby, you slept the whole day" Hailie sat up abruptly. "babe, I'm- I'm so sorry, I guess I was just so tir-" Harry silenced her with a passionate kiss. "shh.. Baby, it's okay. You were beautiful even just to look at" she giggled, covering her face. Then she tackled Harry onto the bed with a hug. His big hands travelled down her body. All she had on was his T-shirt. He slipped his hands up it, and pressed his thumb into her back dimples. She gently leaned down and connected their lips. At first, it was gentle, nice. But then Harry deepened the kiss. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, letting it play with hers. To tease him, she ended the kiss suddenly, ran her hands down his legs, leaned down and a tone that was barely a whisper, said "I'm going for a shower" then climbed off him, grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom, making sure to take off her T-shirt before she opened the bathroom door. Harry moaned. "that's not fair!" laughing, Hailie closed the door. She ran the hot water over her skin, sighing shakily. She didn't hear the door open, but she felt someone climb in and press their body against her. Harry. "Hello beautiful" she put the shower head back on the hook, so the water ran into the drain again, not landing on their body. Hailie shivered. "Cold baby?" Hailie nodded. "here, let me warm you up" Harry kissed her roughly. She knew what he wanted, and he wanted it bad. She just hoped he would wear protection so she wouldn't get pregnant.. Two kids were plenty. After aking Harry out on protection, she brought his lips back to his. Now she wanted him, maybe more than he wanted her. Harry wasted no time in getting himself into her, grunting as he thrusted. Her legs were now wrapped around his wet waist, drops of water landing on his shoulders from her wet curls. Harry stepped out of the shower, and laid out on the bed. He finished, panting. She brought his lips back to hers for a short, gentle kiss. "I'm gonna take you out for dinner tonight" he smiled. She jumped up excitedly, rushing to turn the shower back on. He chuckled and started to get ready himself. After half an hour, they were in the car and driving to the beach. "the beach, Harry?" Harry nodded. "is that okay?" she nodded happily. "couldn't be better" they held hands over the gearshift as Harry pulled up into the parking space.

"Signora, Signore, il tuo tavolo è qui, verrà restituito con il vostro ordine in un attimo" the waiter smiled. He was old, and wearing a white tuxedo. Harry pulled out Hailie's chair. "aw thank you, Haz!" she flattened her dress so she wouldn't crinkle it. The old woman, who she presumed was the waiter's wife, was standing behind a little stall, cooking on a grill. Hailie sniffed the air. "ahh, smells so good!" her stomach rumbled, making Harry laugh. They chatted, laughed, ate, and drank. The sun set along the horizon. The waters turned from clear blue to a darker colour. The sky went from a fiery red to a more cool, subtle, purply tone. Hailie smiled as a shooting star crossed the sky. Harry noticed it too. "make a wish, love" he took her hand. She shook her head. "I don't need anything. I have a fantastic life, an amazing husband, beautiful children, amazing friends, a job that I love so much, nothing is bad in my life. Ever since you entered my life Harry I knew everything would be okay" Harry smiled, looking at his lap. "I'm serious, Harry. You are my everything. Without you, my life would be a black hole. Thank you for everything" Harry blushed. "you're welcome" he leaned across the table, kissing her lightly. The dessert arrived. It was a plate of profiteroles, two chocolate cakes and buns on a tray. "Haz?" Hailie looked at all the food. "I was just thinking the same thing" he smiled, getting up from his chair, and holding his hand out to Hailie. "Signore, signora, grazie per il cibo, era bella, ma non potevamo forse mangiamo tutto quel dolce da noi! Abituato ti unisci a noi?" the old couple smiled, and nodded. Pulling up to extra chairs, they sat down. They spoke for ages, laughing about many things. It turns out they were from England, but had moved to Italy when they were Harry and Hailie's age. They blared music and danced to old swing and jazz that Ruth and Joe (the couple) had on a record player. Harry loved seeing the smile it put on Hailie's face. After a while, Ruth and Joe said their goodbyes, and promised to keep in touch. Harry took hold of Hailie's hand, and they went for a walk along the shore. "so have you enjoyed your honeymoon?" Harry smiled. "it couldn't have been better, Harry. Thank you so much" she kissed his cheek. He smiled, showing his dimples. "you made it for me, Hailie" she smiled. It was a short compliment, but it said everything. "looking forward to going home, Mrs. Styles?" Harry winked. Hailie giggled. "as long as I'm with you, I don't mind where we go"

------------------------------------------------

Aww! How cute!

@LoveThatCurly x x