Having the people you love around you makes any occasion perfect

Part 17:

Hailie slammed the door as she entered the house. She threw her bag down on the counter. "STYLES? WHERE ARE YOU?!" she checked every room in the house. Bathroom? No. Kitchen? No. Tv room? Nope. She checked the bedroom. There he was, in bed, snoring away. She went up to him, and pulled the duvet off the bed. He rolled off the bed, and a loud thump could be heard as he hit the floor. "Oww..." he moaned as he woke up. He opened his eyes, to see Hailie's pedicured feet in her sky-high stilettos. "Hailie? What're you doing? Is it time to go to dinner already?" Hailie laughed. "it was time to go to dinner two hours ago!" he checked his watch, then stood up. "shit.. Baby, I'm so sorry, let's go tomorrow night?" Hailie pushed his arms off her elbows. "tomorrow won't cut it. Tomorrow isn't special" Harry looked confused. "I can't believe you didn't remember!!" Harry gasped, covering his mouth. "hmm, yeah, nice of you to realise!" she left the bedroom, walking into the kitchen to get a tissue. "Hailie! Hailie come back! I'm sorry, I just-" she turned around. "no! You know, it's fine, Harry. Forget about my birthday. Stand me up at the restaurant. Make me cry myself to sleep tonight. That's fine" she stormed into the bathroom, locking the door. She sat down on the toilet, putting her head in her lap and crying. "Hailie?" she sniffed. "... What?" nothing he could say would fix this. "can I come in?" she wiped a tear from her face. Should she let him in? She didn't know... "no, Harry" he put his head against the door, before saying something that she couldn't say no to. "please?" his voice was painful and shaky. She opened the door, and threw herself into his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I've been such a bitch lately, I'm sorry I made you feel bad about tonight. I should've realised you're tired, I should've thought of the fact that you were out all day today, I should've-" he cut her off with a kiss. He smiled through the kiss, before saying something that she was overjoyed about. "to make up for it, I'm gonna make you the most gorgeous dinner ever. No work needs to be done by you, this is your evening. Now, I have one condition" she ran her hands up his arms. "what's that?" he smiled. "no makeup, no fancy hair clips or bands, no dresses. I want you at your most beautiful. Natural you" she thought about it. "done" she kissed him and ran upstairs, almost screaming with happiness. God she loved Harry so much.

"ma'am, tonight our special is...." Harry said in a posh accent as he set down the plate. He had place a lid over it, so she couldn't even smell it. She was anxious to know, knowing Harry it'd be creative. "voila! Toasted cheese bagel, no butter, just the way you like em" he winked at her. She leaned across the table, grabbed his face and kissed him. They ate the bagel together, talking and laughing about everything and anything. "now, is the fun part" Harry stood up, and brought Hailie over to the kitchen. The began baking a cake together, Harry standing with his arms around Hailie, mixing the batter with her. They placed it in the oven, and waited for it to cook. Harry got his iPod, and plugged it into the docking station. Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me came on. "how come you chose that song first?" Hailie said curiously. It was her favourite song at the moment. "oh, just pot luck" she giggled. He slid his arms around her waist, and she put her arms around his neck. Their bodies close, their foreheads touching, breath on each other's faces.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved" Harry sang. "sing with me baby" he whispered softly.

"You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love