"What y'all niggas trynna get into tonight ?" I questioned . They all looked around at each other .

"Y'all wanna go eat and get a room , throw a lil pool party ?" Three offered . We all nodded and shrugged .

"Bet . Might as well G and Nov staying with us tonight anyways" I shrugged .

"Y'all trynna stay at like a Dury Inn or the Westin ? So kickback or pool party ?" I questioned . They all agreed to the Westin so I booked a room .

"What y'all a trynna eat ?" Ben asked .

"We gotta take nova to JR Crickets to get her car so we might as well" I shrugged everybody agreed . This was a typical night with the gang .

"Guess who coming in tho ?" Ben smirked .

"Kianna" everybody spoke lousyly . He nodded smiling lickin his grills . Him and kianna met when I had a show in Florida . Kianna came with some ugly bitch and they had saw me and gang when we was walking back to the van . They asked for pics and while Ben tried to Mack with Kianna , her friend tried to Mack with me . I wasn't going for that shit . Neither was Jania cause on god she beat that bitch ass . Kianna didn't jump in or nun I knew shorty couldn't have really been her friend . They started texting and I guess Kianna was coming up here now . I ain't know until the other day when I was in the hospital that Kianna was Nov best friend .

As I was thinking back on that night I felt Nova move around on my chest . She stretched and yawned and looked up at me before smiling . I smiled back and she laid her head back down . She looked down and seen G wasn't there . I knew next was asking me where he was .

"He went to get some" I spoke as she looked back up . She scrunched her face up and nodded .

"You ready to get ya car ma ?" I asked .

She nodded , getting up slipping on her Gucci slides . Shorty pops had money for days . I knew nova was living life and still was since 9/10 all his assets was going to her . For her dad to just have passed she was a happy lil mama . Most of the sadness came after the funeral tho . I planned to be there for her with G . After thinking I got up goin in the room where Jania was . She was sleep . I grabbed a tank top and slipped it on , I already had on grey sweats so I was gonna slip on my concords .

Nova was at the door waiting for me . I opened the door for her .

"I'll be back y'all" I spoke walking out behind Nova . We walked to the elevator then to my all black Mercedes-Benz . We made our way down the street to JR Cricket .

"You and G staying with us tonight , we gone get some rooms at the Westin and chill" I spoke .

"Alright that's cool with me , ian going to school all week so fuck it" she shrugged . I was shocked because nova had broken her lil proper girl act , only causing me to dig shawty a lil more . My phone rung and I looked down at my phone , Ben asked me to pick up Kianna from the airport . I thought on it , I could act as if it was my gift to nova . I knew she'd be hype as fuck to see her best bitch .

"I'm finna go pick up my dawg from the airport you wanna spin with me or get ya car first and head back to my crib ?" I asked .

"I'll ride witchuuu" she dragged .

"So I'm trynna figure out where they lil classy girl nova go" I smirked at her making my way towards the airport letting Ben know I got him .