Killer

TW: violence

Jimin closed the front door behind him, with some difficulty considering Jungkook had broken it down. He grimaced as he made eye contact with Jungkook. The cause of his pain. The cause of his brokenness. And now, the object of his rage.

Jimin motioned towards Yoongi and Hoseok, who immediately grabbed Taehyung and sat him in a wooden chair, forcefully binding his wrists behind his back.

Taehyung screamed and wrenched his wrists, but his attempts were futile. Yoongi remained silent as he did the work, ignoring Taehyung's cries to please stop. He admit, it bothered him to hear Tae so scared. It hurt him. But he was going through with this. They all were.

Yoongi has no problem, on the other hand, punching Jungkook in the face. However, Jungkook proved quite difficult to restrain, as he was easily 3 inches taller than Yoongi. Jungkook wrangled his hand from Yoongi's grasp as Jimin quietly observed.

Jungkook was getting fed up with Yoongi's antics, and so he grabbed both his wrists, and slammed him against the wall.

"Do you want to die slut?" He screamed in Yoongi's face. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Hoseok was still tying Tae's legs to the chair, but looked up when he heard this.
"Take your hands off him!" Hoseok cried as he grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder, only to be flung away. Jungkook turned, about to punch him, when the all heard a voice.

"Enough. Hoseok, Yoongi. Scram. I'll take it from hear," Jimin said, not taking his eyes off Jungkook.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok by the hand and the ran from the room Yoongi turning one last time to flip Jungkook off.

Tae just sat there, blankly watching Yoongi and Hoseok leave together.

Jimin took a step towards Jungkook, who had a slight smile tugging at his mouth.

"It's been a while." Jimin said, emotionless. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"This is how it always goes for me. I meet some person, fuck around with them, push them too far, and then the next thing I know- they're stalking me." Jungkook said this, locking eyes with Jimin, only to see Jimin's narrow.

Jimin took another step towards Jungkook. His face was cold, and his eyes were angry. "Do you even know what the hell my life has been like? Could you even fathom the pain I was in? The pain you put me through?" Jimin said each word feeling more and more rage arise in his stomach until he was face to face with Jungkook.

Taehyung just quietly observed this, feeling sick.
Jungkook feigned indifference, shrugging.

"The weak ones always break first." He said, chuckling.

Jimin gave him a thin smile.

"Then let's see what it takes to break you, Jungkookie." Jimin said, smiling.

Jungkook leaned in to Jimin's face. "And what exactly are you going to do?" He asked, slightly unnerved by Jimin's personality.

Jimin reached into his inner coat pocket, retrieving something.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Jimin had retrieved a small black Glock. Jungkook looked at Jimin. "What the fuck are you doing, Jimin?" He asked.

Jimin looked up at him. "Do you think I have the guts to kill you?" He asked genuinely.

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes. There was a softness there, something fearful. It was the first sign of gentleness that Jungkook had seen in Jimin. He knew Jimin couldn't do it.

He was still the same Jimin from a few months ago.

"No. You can't." Jungkook said, looking deep into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin returned the gaze.

"You're wrong." He said, and the softness was gone. Jimin turned to Tae, and before either of them could speak, Jimin fired the gun.

Tae was dead.

Hope you enjoyed!!

What will happen next???

Please vote!!!! 💜

-pearl