But I'm not finished with you

~~~
Jungkook leaned back in his chair as he read a small book from the library. He had been reading a lot of novels lately, especially romance ones. He really enjoyed them.

He had grown bored with daily life. It was repetitive, boring. He had fucked Tae a few times since the Jimin incident, but they had gradually stopped. They hated each other to much to do it more than a couple of times. Tae was apparently dumped by Yoongi after being caught cheating, and it had probably something to do with Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head. Everything in his life had become mundane. He stopped fucking around, he just wasn't as into it anymore. He had started seeing a girl, however. She was sweet, didn't know any of Jungkook's past, and was a fresh breath from all that stuff Jungkook had been doing. He was thinking of becoming serious with her... it wouldn't hurt.

~~~
Taehyung had been pretty grouchy since Yoongi dumped him. It sucked, but he was able to move on after a few weeks of being pissy. Now he was focusing on getting into a music graduates school. It was about time he established his career. Despite feeling irritable, he was pretty happy. Carefree, dating around.

~~~~~
A cold breath slips from the boy's lips as he types on his computer. His mouth is pressed together firmly and his eyes are swollen from a lack of sleep. His back is crunches uncomfortably over as he continued to tap the keys aggressively. The blue glow of the screen illuminated an otherwise dark room. It's almost 4 am, and Jimin still hadn't gone to bed. But that wasn't anything new.

Since the incident, Jimin hadn't slept much at all. He had gotten max 2 hours a night, and spent much of his day on the computer either googling pictures of Jungkook or watching violent pornography.

Jimin was not the same person he was a few months back. He hadn't smiled once, unless you count when he was on speed, and he was addicted to OxyContin. He was crashing at his friend Namjoon's house, and he slept in the basement.

His life was trashed.
He didn't sing anymore. He didn't attend knitting club or watch his favorite foreign tv shows anymore. No. It was Jungkook and Porn all day and night. Jimin was a wreck. He didn't know why exactly he wasn't as obsessed with Taehyung, maybe it was because he knew Tae was bad all along, somewhere inside him.

Jimin just knew that he couldn't stop gazing at Jungkook's pretty face.

And if you think his gaze was a pathetic mixture of love, lust and remorse... you'd be wrong.

Jimin wanted Jungkook dead.

And nothing was going to come in between him and Jungkook's brutal, painful end.
Maybe Jimin would break Tae as well...
Maybe I could do them both at once, just for the irony of it, Jimin thought bitterly as he remembered what they did to him together.

He remembered it all. From the repeated rape, to the going unconscious, to waking up hours later in the dumpster behind his house, unable to move or see... he didn't know what exactly they did to him while he was unconscious, all he knew was that he had to use an enema to go to the bathroom for weeks afterwards. Not only that, but they had carved something on his stomach. Their initials.

Permanently marking him. Permanently reminding him that he was damaged goods. And just like they promised, he was abandoned by them both. Left alone, shut out. Blocked and cut from their lives.

And now he had no one.

Short mini chapter to give you guys a bit of what's to come!!! Chim is gonna do a full 180

Please vote if you've enjoyed the story so far 💜

Thanks for 1k reads, and continuing to read and support my story!!!!! It means so much to meeee

-Pearl