Chapter 14 - Epilogue

It has been nineteen years since the loss of our best friend. We are all meeting at Kings Cross Station to send off our own children to Hogwarts, which is a day i never thought would come considering that 20 years ago i would have sent you to st. mungos if you told me who my friends and family would be within the next 10 years. I would have sent you there if you told me i had a twin brother and was a pureblood. i would have sent you there if you told me i had four beautiful children. i would have sent you there if you told me i was going to marry my teenage crush. Speaking of which, we are late to meet everyone. 

"DRACO MALFOY, SCORPIUS MALFOY,  ABBEY MALFOY, MCKENSIE MALFOY, JOLAN MALFOY GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW, KADE AND I ARE WAITING"

yes, i married Draco Malfoy and these are my children, we have one set of twins who are sixteen years of age which means Draco is getting a little *ahem* protective of Abbey if a boy even looks at her, and Scorpius is just as bad. We named them Scorpius Hyperion and Abbey Ginny. Next, there is Mckensie Luna who is fourteen and then the two babies of the family Jolan Blaise who is ten and Kade Theo who is only five. Scorpius and Abbey have been sorted into slytherin and Mckensie in gryffindor. Even though it hasn't been confirmed by the magic of Hogwarts, we all have our bets on what houses Jolan and Kade will be in, i think it will be gryffindor and slytherin (in that order) but my husband and children think different. They all think it will be the other way around but we will just have to see. 

We arrived at Kings Cross and was met by younger sister, Anna and the child she she adopted, Delsie.  Anna's twin followed close behind with his husband, Freddie, and their adopted child, Hugo. Soon, my own twin approached with my best friend, Ginny,  and their children, Jameson (17), Saige (14), and Saffi (10). We walked through the barrier and met everyone else on the other side. The unlikely couple of Theo and Luna with their 5 year old Fai. Finally we encountered the only unmarried couple, Pansy and Astoria. When i say unmarried, i meant that within the next half an hour Pany was on one knee proposing to her new fiance, just before the time became eleven o'clock and the kids had to go. 

We waved goodbye to the kids and they were off for another magical year at hogwarts. they went back to witches, to wizards and magical beasts, to goblins, to ghosts and to magical feasts. i really hope they find that hidden swimming pool.