chapter 1 part 2

*Ginny's p.o.v.*

I was sat in my bedroom in the burrow when mum called me for some reason. There on the table sat us Weasley's Hogwarts letters along with Harry's and Hermione's but that was strange because Hermione wasn't here right now. She was at her own home spending time with her parents after the war and after she had  recovered their memories. How she did that I do not know but she is the brightest witch of our age I guess.

But her letter wasn't the only weird thing though. There was more. None of my other siblings that are going to Hogwarts (me, Ron and Fred and George because they got kept back and had to finish their education) came to collect theirs from Pig. But the strangest thing was that mine was addressed to MISS MALFOY?? WHAT  IS THIS?

"WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? MISS MALFOY??"

"Look, Ginny. We adopted you. You were unsafe in your biological family so you were given up for adoption. We were so desperate for a baby girl, so we chose you and we adopted you. Unfortunately we do not know why you're parents had to give you up but trust us we will help you find out."

"NO! I don't want your help. I can do that myself." I replied to mu-Molly.

Da-Arthur continued on by saying that he has some pictures of me and Malf-Draco as babies. Pictures of me and my brother. I have lived 17 years thinking I have six but in reality I only have one. Seriously?

Arthur had came down from the attic with a box.

" These belong rightfully to you now"

Inside the box was pictures of me and Draco as tiny children with Lucius and Narcissa-my new mum and dad- holding us proudly in their arms while we babble to eachother in baby language. There was also adoption papers.

Signed.

"Who else knows?"

"Not many people. Just us, the Malfoys and you. You also have a glamour charm on you but we do not have the magical ability to remove this charm. Only your true mother and father can do this. But judging by the pictures you should be taller, obviously blonder and have grey eyes."

I snatched the box from the sofa and ran to my room. I looked through the rest of the stuff. Tear drops soaking everything, adding to the ones already stained into the paper. Then I came across an enchanted note. It let the sender know when the subject had read the note. It read:

Dear Ginevra, our baby girl,

Just remember that we love you. No matter who you turn out to be. Whatever you like, whoever you like, whatever house you are in.
As soon as you have read this-after  Voldemort is defeated so it's safe- we will come to collect you and take you home. We can't wait to meet you as our daughter instead of an enemy x

Love mum, dad and Draco

I was crying by the end of the note and there was a knock at the door. That must be them. I wiped the tears from my face and walked cautiously down the stairs. There they stood at the door, also crying and smiling. All of them were. Including my new found brother, after spending time with Ron, Harry and Hermione in school, while they were fighting, I learned that it was hard for him to freely show emotions like this but that was just a guess.

My new parents glared at Molly and Arthur. If looks could kill then they would have been dead long ago.

"We gave you up as a baby to keep you safe from Lord Voldemort. He was killing all of the female babies born and we could not allow you to die so we  put you up for adoption. We spent months researching and putting a very powerful glamour charm upon you which is highly complicated to put on and research has obviously done well as here we are now. It can only be removed by one of us apart from your brother but we could do it now or wait until you feel comfortable?"

After a minute of thinking I decided to leave it in so I could explain my friends better. Speaking of friends, what will think??? How will I tell them?? Will they still accept me as their friend?? Or completely abandon me?? Harry is my boyfriend, he won't do that. Will he?? And Ron used to be my brother, he won't will he??

Come to think of it, Ron's temper isn't the easiest to control, so Merlin knows how he will react.

"Can it come off I my birthday so I'll have time to tell my friends?"