chapter 8

*Hermione's P.O.V.*

A few days after we found out that we are metamorphmagus we decided that we needed to tell Harry and Ron. We wrote them a note:

dear Harry and Ron,

can you meet us in the three broomsticks?

we need to talk about something really important, about three o'clock today?

Hermione G (it's supposed to look like a G but also a Z) and Ginny W (supposed to look like a w and a z)

And within minutes they got a reply from Hedwig.

Dear Hermione and  Ginny,

it does seem important considering how  short your letter was so we will meet you at three.

see you then,

Harry P (looks fancy but not in the shape of another letter) and Ron W  (also fancy)

p.s we felt that we should us fancy letters too.

it was great to know that we will see our friends again but knowing Ron's temper, he would probably get mad at us and flip out. My thoughts were interrupted by my brothers voice:

"do you want us all to come with you. I know how bad weasel-bee's temper can get?"

"please" I asked "is everyone coming?"

"yes, me and Draco were thinking if we come to you're table to help break the news to them and Pans, Ast, Theo and Daph can sit on the next table to watch over what happens if we can reserve two tables?" Blaise explained. We agreed to this plan in wonder to what will happen when we meet the two people who helped us through most of our problems through our Hogwarts. Harry saved Ginny's life in our second and her first year, surely all those years of friendship and helpfulness have got to mean something, right. 

We all apperated to Hogsmede and waited at two tables for the two to arrive so we could tell them our news.

--------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short but its just a filler for the next events and also sorry that this chapter is a day late.

Thank you for over 700 reads!!!!