chapter 6

I'm going to investigate

I knocked on Blaise's door and opened it. My ears did not deceive me. Ginny and Malfoy were talking. However, Ginny looked almost exactly like Malfoy but I know my best friend anywhere. Blaise spoke to his other friends, Nott, Parkinson, and Greengrass. They all turned to look at me.

"hi" I said nervously

"hi Hermione"Blaise replied cheerfully

"h..hermione??" Ginny asked

"hello ginny" 

we hugged and hugged

"so I'm guessing the same happened to you as it did to me?" I asked

she nodded, still hugging me

the others looked on awkwardly. Parkinson was the first to speak.

"hey, I'm sure I can speak for us all here when I say that I'm really sorry for what I've said and done to you in the past seven years and hope you'll both forgive us?" Malfoy, Nott and Greengrass nodded and all gave similar speeches along those lines. Me and Ginny nod. "I hope you don't mind but shall we start afresh and reintroduce ourselves and hopefully become friends on a first name basis?"

"sure, I'll go first" Ginny replied 

"my name is Ginny Narcissa Malfoy, I am 16, I have an older brother named Draco Lucius and I attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I was placed in gryffindor in my first year but there is a high chance that I will be resorted when we return to either complete or start our seventh year"

Malfoy went next
"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm seventeen, I have a younger sister by one year named Ginny Narcissa and I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was placed in slytherin. You next Pansy"

"Fine, I'll go, I'm Pansy Parkinsin, I was not given a middle name. I am and only child of seventeen and I also attend Hogwarts as a slytherin. How about you Theo?"

"Okay, here we go" Theo said breathing out heavily to convey humorous drama. "My name is Theodore but everyone calls me Theo. I am also an only child of seventeen and am a slytherin at Hogwarts too. Lets go with Blaise next."

"right, okay. My name is Blaise Zabibi, I have a twin sister named Hermione, twin siblings named Anna and James and a toddler brother named Zach. My sister and I are the oldest at seventeen and attend Hogwarts as a slytherin, you next 'mione."

"okay. My name is Hermione Zabini, Im seventeen years old and attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I have a twin brother named Blaise, younger twin siblings named Anna and James and a toddler brother called Zach. I was originally placed into gryffindor but I'm sure that, along with Ginny, will be resorted when we return for another year of education"

"lastly, I'm Astoria Greengrass, I am seventeen and have aa older sister who is in Ginny's year called Daphne. I was placed into Slytherin by the sorting hat at Hogwarts."

We decided to go swimming and although me and Malfoy still bickered, it was more friendly than not. We splashed around in the pool, had a water fight and raced. We dedcided that we tired of swimming so we went indoors and put on some pyjamas and went to the sleepover room.

Blaise pointed at what looked like a television set, a 52" screen with a dvd player to play movies and cds. There were dvds all up the wall, all the way up to the ceiling with bean bags and sofas everywhere.

"'mione, do you know what the Heck this is? Us slytherins have been trying to work out what to do with this since what feels like the beginning of time. The only clues we've got is all these disc kind of things and a little black box with buttons on" Blaise asked.

"yes I do" I laughed "it's a muggle thing called a television. This is where you can watch things such as TV shows, which are moving pictures with a story behind it, and movies which are long TV shows and those discs are movies which you can put into a slot on this smaller box which is connected to the TV that projects a movie onto the screen. You also control it with the "little black box with buttons" " I used air quotation marks to exaggerate." I can show you now if you want? What sort of movie? Horror, comedy or animated? " we all decided on watching a horror movie called IT.
The slytherins were amazed at the way the screen worked without magic, and honestly looked quite scared. Then my new mum and dad popped their head into the room with Malfoy and Ginny's mum and dad too.
"Hermione, Blaise, Draco, Ginny can we talk to you for a minute?"

The four of us left the sleepover room, leaving Theo Pansy and Astoria to choose some activities for the rest of the night, leaving us to wonder what our parents wanted with us on the long trek to the drawing room.