Chapter 2 part 2

*Ginny's P.O.V*

My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps pounding down the stairs. Arthur stood at the bottom, telling everyone to go back up.

"But we heard unfamiliar voices, we're curious." Fred and George said in unison.

There were heads of red and adding to that one of black trying to look for who these unfamiliar voices belong to. Eventually, they gave in and went back upstairs.

"Ginny, would you like your glamour charm off or would you prefer for it to come off tomorrow? Now that we have had physical contact and you understand about the situation it will naturally come off by itself" My new mother asked.

"Can it come off tomorrow, I'd like to explain to my friends"

"Of course. Would you like to pack and we can go to Malfoy Manor?" My new dad asked.

I practically ran up all the stairs in 3 steps and packed all of my possessions. Then Ron appeared in my bedroom.

"What the bloody hell are you doing??"

This attracted the rest of my Weasley siblings to my bedroom doorway.

"I'm packing my stuff Ronald" I rolled my eyes

"But why?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I close my trunk and push past them all- Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Harry.

I reach the bottom of the stairs, say goodbye to Molly and Arthur and thank them for all they have done for me and me, mum, dad and Draco leave the Burrow, finally reunited after 16 years.