Chapter 2 pt 1

*Zabini Manor*

Hermione gasped in awe as she entered her new home. The entry hall was as large as her whole parents house! there was a soft grey carpet underneath a oak wood tale with a highly expensive vase on top. There were portraits (non moving so alive people can be on there) on the walls of the Zabini family through the generations. The only ones she could recognise were her mum, her dad, her brother and one slowly appearing of a girl looking exactly like Blaise with longer hair.

Suddenly, she heard the voice of her mother,

"this is what you'll look like when your glamour charm is removed. it can either be removed now, at any point or naturally on your origional 17th birthday. Any preferences?"

Hermione thought for a moment.

"Could I have it naturally off on my birthday please?" Hermione asked and stated with a smile on her face, "plus having it off on my birthday gives me chance to explain to my friends"

"Of course, honey" Amalia said

"Thanks, mum"

Amalia smiled to herself, her long lost daughter had just called her mum.

*Blaise's P.O.V*
I didn't know that Hermione was my twin. I thought that it might have been someone else. Anybody. Anybody but her. But you know what?

This was the best birthday ever.