Chapter 1 part 1

Hermione's P.O.V
I jumped out of bed on September 1st and got dressed. I wore a pastel pink t-shirt with some pale blue shinny jeans which were high waisted and stretchy.
I went downstairs to find my favourite breakfast meal on the table. A huge pile of chocolate chip waffles with chocolate sauce, also pancakes piled high while orange juice sat by the plate of chocolaty heaven. I looked at my parents who wished me a good morning and handed me a present. They had got me a new mobile phone! "THE NEW IPHONE X??!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! But what is all this for?"

3rd person P.O.V
But what Hermione didn't know was that this was all out of guilt. They felt bad that they had to give her back to her real parents today. That they had to tell her the news about her adoption. How she belonged to a family of her school enemies and not the Grangers. The fact that she belonged to the Zabini family. As if on cue to avoid the awkward question, the doorbell rang. Question avoided but at a cost of a far worse (for the Granger parents) fate. 

Hermione's P.O.V
As I was setting up my new phone, the doorbell rang. There stood, with all the nerve in the world, the Zabinis. They had been nothing but cruel to me since we first met at platform 9 3/4 on 1st September 1992. They had been quite nice to me until they found out I was a muggleborn and instead of calling me Hermione, they referred to me as mud..mud..mudbl...

That doesn't matter anymore. The war is over now, blood supremity doesn't exist anymore, does it?

Anyway, all I want to know is why they had the nerve to stand on my doorstep and ruin my perfectly good day.
I didn't understand when mum and dad let them in. They knew who these people were, what they did and what they were like. They both had tears in their eyes, and I knew that everyone except for me knew why.

*10 minutes later*

Nobody had said anything apart from when the Zabinis were welcomed into our family home. The home of the three happy Grangers, Richard Granger, Jean Granger and Hermione Granger. They all say in silence, the adults (and Blaise Zabini) letting tears slide down their faces. I sat really confused. They were all crying...some joyous and some of sadness.

"It's about time we explain ourselves. We had to give you up when you were a baby because all the females who were born were killed by Lord Voldemort and we couldn't do that to you. We took you to a special adoption center that took in pureblood babies that were in danger and muggles adopted them. As you can tell the Grangers adopted you and turned you into a lovely young lady." Explained Amalia (ama-lie-ah) Everyone was continuously crying throughout the speech and I had began to cry too.
"We hope you can forgive us and put the past behind us, and possibly move into the manor with us?" Asked Devon.
I was still in shock yet still processed all the information. My mind had thought itself to do that.
I thought about the question for a moment, then nodded.
"I'll go pack"

I was halfway up the stairs when I heard
"Blaise, go help your sister."

It's really weird knowing now that I have a twin brother and maybe even other siblings at the manor. I took out my Hogwarts trunk and put in all my stuff that I would need for the year. By then Blaise had gotten up the stairs.
"Look, Hermione. I'm really sorry about the past few years. I really am. I didn't know and if I did nobody else would have either and nobody will hurt you from now on cause I'm gonna be an over protective brother!"
Blaise ended his speech with determination and shouting slightly with his pointer finger in the air.
I pulled him into a hug we stayed like that for a minute.

Then I packed all my things, laughing and joking with Blaise. 

Goodness knows how my friends are going to react, Ron can't control his anger. Harry can get angry easily but can control it. I'm counting on Ginny to be understanding.