Chapter 13

we were finally back at hogwarts. It was a saturday so we were just chilling in the head dorms, watching movies when suddenly our portrait door opened. 

There was intruders in their dorms! Everyone automatically went into defense positions, surrounding the intruders. One of the intruders yell, 

"sectumsempra" at the couch, everyone screamed 'NO' at Daphne because her younger sister was behind that couch. obviously in her attempts to save her younger sister, she had forgotten. 

Daphne had taken the curse on order to protect her sister. Only Snape had known how to reverse this curse and its not like we can get a ouija board and ask him, is it? 

Realization had just kicked in, Daphne was going to bleed out, by the time we would have gotten to the hospital wing, she would be dead but its worth a try anyway. The intruders had long since left and it was just us in the dorms. i went to hold open the door while Daphne is carried out when i saw a note, 

"next time, we'll really hit a person" i instantly recognized the handwriting but i couldn't put my finger on who it was ad match it with that all familiar voice. I'll keep quiet about the note until Daphne is better. I catch up with the group to help clear the crowds with Anna and James. Time is of the essence. 

we arrived at the hospital wing, but it was too late, Astoria couldn't find a pulse, neither could Pomfrey.

 It was too late...

 i engulfed Astoria in a hug while we all cried, some more than others. Pomfrey thought it was best if McGonagall contacted Melenia and Adrien. When they arrived, Astoria hugged them and they all cried together, as a family, but minus the sister they had lost, in order to protect the youngest. 

"its all my fault" Astoria whispered into her parents chests. They quietly reassured her and everyone else walked back to the common room in silence, they needed their privacy right now. Although we were in silence, Draco held my hand. 

We all didn't say or do much after the attack and desperately wanted revenge on those who attacked our best friend. It was on my mind all day everyday that i didn't recognise the handwriting when I did. Harry Potter's.

It turned out that it was Harry and Ron who killed our best friends because they had some kind of vendetta against us because of our new famy life and that THEY broke up with us. They are now in azkaban for their crimes and they will be there for a long time now with their wands snapped.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in absolutely ages. This is going to sound like a really common excuse and I'm sorry for that because I've been busy and had lots of stuff to do.
On another note, thank everyone so much for all the reads, ranks and votes, it really means alot to me that you like my story :)

untill next time, douces