Chapter 9

Me, Blaise, Draco and Ginny were sat at a table with Pansy, Astoria, Daphne and Theo on a table near us so they could listen in. Me and Ginny had also used our metamorphmagus powers to look like our old selves for the time being.

We heard the bell above the door ring and in walked Harry and Ron. I inhaled and exhaled in a nervous way while Ron's face turned to anger while Harry's was just confused.

"Why are they with you? What about that table, with four extra seats, with other Slytherins?" Ron fumed.

"a... actually they're part of why we need to talk to you." I started.

"guys you might need to sit down" Ginny continued.

"I still want to know why they are here." Ron pressed.

"yes we are getting to that." Ginny said. "me and hermione, we didn't grow up with our birth families. Ron I have to say this specifically to you here; I'm not your sister. I'm not a Weasly. And Hermione isn't a Granger. And we don't look like this actually."

Me and Ginny changed back to our normal selves. I looked like a Zabini again and Ginny looked like a Malfoy again.

" we actually look like this. The other day, we found out that we do not belong to the famines we grew up with. I was actually born a Zabini and Ginny was born a Malfoy. Please don't think that this changes anything with our friendships and relationships because we still have the same personalities-" I elaborated on Ginny and was cut off by Ron.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN. YOUR A ZABINI AND MALFOY?? YOU TRAITORS."

At this point, I had began to cry, so had Ginny. We were both deeply upset that our friends of eight years would throw away what we had because of what families we found out that we are part of. I thought that they would support us no matter what and that's what Gryffindors are meant to do. Theo and the others had come over to help too and Ron got even more angry that we spoke to them and flipped out at that too.

Ron's face turned redder, if possible, as he said some words that made my entire world collapse around me.

"I can't be the boyfriend of a snake."

"what?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what he said and what he meant by it. Blaise rushed around the table and sat next to me, leaving Ginny next to Draco.

"I can't be the boyfriend of a snake. We're over Hermione." I felt all possible and negative emotions all at once and sat down, crying even more.

"if you can't get passed old predjudices and rivalries then I guess that this if for the better then. You can't just be happy that we found our real families, can you?"

Then we heard Harry say something for the first time during this event.

"I know I haven't said much this last half hour but now I've got my heard around this I know what I've got to do. I've got to agree with Ron. You betrayed us and like Ron I can't be the boyfriend of a snake either. Or a traitor. There's also one question but I'd rather figure it out myself than hear it from others. Why on earth did you only find out now?"

" I have two things to say to you Harry, one. We only just found out the other day because the war is over, Voldemort is gone and if we were brought up with our real families then we would have been abused by Voldemort. Physically, mentally and sexually. And two. If that's what you think then maybe you should have another go at 'telling the wrong sort for yourself' " (this ended up making the slytherins and hermione smile and Ron and  Harry more angry)" and take a good hard look at yourself. Our relationship? Over. Destroyed. "

And with that we all left.
Back at the manor they all comforted us while we cried over the events.

We did  one thing for sure though. The sorting hat was right.

You will find your true friends in slytherin.