XVI.

Jaydon in multimedia

______

Jaydon,

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the girl wrapped her wet lips around my penis. I exhaled the smoke that had filled up my lungs into the air.

It was around mid afternoon and this little chill time that I was having had been going on for about an hour. This was just occupying my time before I had to get my day started and handle business.

Too much shit been going on in my life. Finally breaking up with Nicki and beating her ass like I should have done from the first time she talked slick to me. Say what you want, but she deserved to get those hits I gave her that night. Nicki has a smart ass mouth and it was about time somebody put her in her damn place.

Besides dealing with her, the streets been talking and saying that Jungle been on the look for me. I couldn't find out for what though. Either because I ditched his crew without notice and started selling my own shit or because he called himself taking up for Nicki. If anything his old ass brother was probably more behind the search than him. Everyone in the hoods of New York knew he had a thing for her ever since the barbecue.

From what one of my boys who I have spy on Nicki every now and then tells me, she's in a relationship with that old ass nigga now. Instead of feeling jealously I actually took the news more comedic then anything. Here I was: young, handsome, and successful could have any girl I wanted, but was loyal to her ass and in return she falls for the lawyer. Basically getting my girl took from under me wasn't good for my reputation. When my crew told me that Nicki and Nasir supposedly slept together they clowned me and I will not stand for looking like a fool. I will get my revenge.

"Mmmm you like that daddy?" The girl asked as she glided her tounge up and down my shaft like she was enjoying a popsicle on a warm summer day.

I looked down at her with hooded eyes as she went back to throating every inch of my dick. I moved her left hand from out the way, she was a big girl; hands weren't needed. I grabbed a fistful of her long fake hair and fucked her face, hitting the back of her throat repeatedly.

I huffed in pleasure as the girl went back to work on her own getting my dick wetter and sloppier by the second. I ain't never had head this good in all of my years of being sexually active. Girls tended to either act like they didn't know how to suck dick or if they were like Onika, didn't give a nigga head at all. But this one here: She was the real deal. I had to keep her around.

My body tensed up as my nut got closer and once I saw that she wasn't going to stop it made shit feel ten times better. "Ahh I'm bout' to nut." I say through gritted teeth.

Like a vacuum, the girl got rid of all the saliva and nut that dripped down my dick. My breathing got heavier as I came down from the high of the bomb ass head I just received.

"Girl you dangerous." I joked as I fixed myself back into my jeans comfortably.

The girl released a hearty laugh as she wiped off the sides of her mouth and applied a new layer of lip gloss, all the while looking into a tiny ass mirror she took out her purse. "I've heard those words before."

"I'm sure you have with head game like that. I was so into that I didn't ask your name."

"Vanesssa." She extended her sharply manicured hands out for me to shake. Without hesitating I shook her hand, but this wasn't a business meeting. She didn't have to act so professional after she just had my dick in her mouth for an hour and a half.