Chapter 28: How Foolish.

Jennie's POV

It's been weeks past and all of us got busier dealing with our own stuff that we didn't have time to hang out with each other anymore. The girls and I already started shooting for the reality show and that's the only time we get to interact.

Meanwhile, I've learned to suppress my personal issues with Yoongi and just ignored him as much as possible.

...Except today. 

Yoongi entered my office, seeking for approval about the newly edited episodes of our reality show. He may be in charge of running everything under control but I still get the final say.

I reviewed the contents and watched intently, looking for scenes that should be cut out and other flaws, the only sound that could be heard in the office was the laptop's audio..not until I heard another sound.

"Babe!! What the hell! You made me worry for fuck's sake!!"

I raised my head, laying my eyes upon the woman who just barged in and hugged Yoongi.

I raised my eyebrows seeing the security team and my assistant bursting through the door, panting

"I'm.. sorry ma'am. She was making a scene and distracted us so she could slip in here" my assistant tried to explain.

"You wouldn't let me in no matter how many times I explained I'm Yoongi's wife! It's your own damn fault." the girl hugging Yoongi told them off like she was the superior here.

I maintained myself and kept my face neutral, even though I wanted to slap them both senseless right now.

"Its okay." I signaled "Next time though, I won't accept sudden interruptions lightly." I warned, not only glaring at them by the door, but as well as the girl beside Yoongi. She met my eyes with a glint.

The people by the door excused themselves, once the door was shut. I glanced at the couple in front of me

"Care to explain?" I asked both of them. Gritting my teeth in frustration

"Ahem.. Uh Jennie, this is my.. fiancè, um..." Yoongi looked like he was in a sticky situation.

"A-hem. The name's Choi Mira by the way. So I finally get to meet you now." the girl, who still didn't let go of Yoongi, looked at me fiercely as if I'd steal Yoongi from her.

Nevertheless, I kept my inner bitch inside. Jennie, we're still in work premises. Jennie, calm down.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Choi, but it is still insolent of you to barge in my office like this regardless of how you are related to Mr. Min.." I started, looking at her straight in the eye. "I also think it is rather, desperate of you to interrupt us without listening to the front desk manager. I suppose she already informed you Yoongi is still in a meeting with me yet you dare to still barge in like you own this place" I sneered inwardly.

"And you, Mr. Min" I turned to Yoongi "Please control Ms. Choi here and remind her to never do this again. It is utter disrespect to me and the agency." I smiled politely

"Jenni-- I--"

"Mr. Min, since I reckon you have plans for tonight, I won't delay you any further. Let us continue this discussion tomorrow. Dismissed"

Yoongi looked hesitant, he looked guilty. He looked like he wanted to explain. But his fiancé kept pestering him until eventually, they left.

I smiled to myself.

So... Yoongi never came back, because.... He already found my replacement, they even got engaged. But why am I even overthinking this?? I thought I was over Yoongi. But I guess the pain just resurfaced. I guess, no one was able to heal my heart fully. Every time I find someone to love, every time I give my all. I just end up being left alone to start all over again.

How foolish.

~~~
A/N:
Jennie's POV will be around for the next chapters :>

Ps. I know this is on hiatus, but I actually cannot sleep at all so I decided to write a chapter for you guys since a lot of you have recently been asking for updates. I'm so sorry but I cannot update frequently especially around this month since my schedule is pretty hectic. Rest assured, your patience is appreciated 💜 I love you all, thank you

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑