Chapter 4: Fiancé?

[edited, minor errors]

Third person's POV

Finally the week has ended Jisoo thought when she woke up peacefully, not getting disturbed by the annoying sound of the alarm. No more annoying alarms, schedules, and stacks of paperwork. The week was really stressing for her. Not to mention Taehyung's annoying texts. Yes, she was forced to give him her number. Cause he kept bugging her.

But then Jisoo groaned, remembering something.

"I need to finish the paintings of him." she muttered annoyingly as she got up groggily, going downstairs

She approached Jennie and Rosé who was at the dining table, still eating breakfast. She sat together with them then suddenly furrowed her brows

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked confusingly

"She went to Thailand to visit her mother, remember?" Jennie said while shaking her head, meanwhile Rosé's too busy eating to even notice them.

"Right..." she muttered and cursed internally. She was so busy she forgot Lisa's flight was early in the morning that day, she haven't had the chance to say farewell to her.

She shook her thoughts off and ate her breakfast in silence.

~~~

Finally, its done. Jisoo thought as she painted the last few strokes. She'd been painting for 3 hours now, she already drew the details on the canvas' and now she painted them to add color. Even though she's doing this for Taehyung's company. Whenever she paints she somehow feels relaxed, its like her stress reliever

She looked at her paintings and checked them by one by one. Making sure everything's perfect.

She got up and left the painting room, she went to her bedroom and grabbed her phone from the bed and sat down.

She had no choice but to give her address before Taehyung starts annoying her again

She had no choice but to give her address before Taehyung starts annoying her again. She swears any second she could kill him if he doesn't stop annoying her.