Chapter 25: Drink Her Sorrows Away

Third Person's POV

"Do tell" Taehyung replied

Jisoo took a deep breath and recalled the rules she made up

"Number one, We might be married right now in the eyes of the public but inside this house, we are merely two people living together, so in short, we don't have anything to do with each other...."

"Number two.." Jisoo continued "You cannot approach me in public especially at my agency. We'll only appear in public when we are needed to. And lastly, you cannot touch me in that kind of way nor seduce me. Understood?"

Jisoo saw Taehyung tense up, or was she seeing things?

"Ok." Taehyung replied swiftly

That's it? Just ok?

"but.." Taehyung continued "Those three rules you just stated to me right now, I want them to apply to you as well."

"Oh.. Sure. I'll comply to those rules as well so we're fair." Jisoo replied

"Good." Taehyung answered as he lay down and cover himself with the comforter, closing his eyes.

Jisoo, looked at Taehyung's peaceful state for a while, she sighed to herself.. My chances of being with you are disappearing gradually day by day. Now it's completely gone because of my engagement with Hyumin, it turns out, I'm not marrying you after all. All those dreams and vows I made to myself, none of them were coming true.

Jisoo made herself comfortable under the comforter, she took one last glance at Taehyung, who now seems to be asleep. She clapped her hands twice and the lights automatically turned off, making Jisoo fall into a deep slumber...

Jisoo stretched and slowly opened her eyes the next morning, only to find the other side of the bed empty.

Maybe Taehyung's at work? Jisoo thought, she shrugged it off and put on her slippers, walking downstairs for breakfast.

It felt surreal, but still, Jisoo didn't feel happy at all. Instead, she felt miserable. She was that close to Taehyung yet their hearts were miles apart.

For once, she wanted to be truly happy. But she knew that would never happen.

After finishing her breakfast, Jisoo decided to visit the agency because why not?

Jisoo went upstairs to her room and picked an outfit to wear, she set it on the bed and grabbed her towel, going to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

After her shower, Jisoo changed and called Jennie to notify of her arrival

Jisoo drove her car to the agency, as she stepped out and went inside, going to the highest floor, she noticed how tired everyone looks.

It seems like my disappearance made everyone busy. I wonder how Nini's doing.

Jisoo entered her empty office, and sat on the chair. Moments later, the door opened abruptly and her secretary approached her

"Annyeonghaseyo Jisoo Unni~ Welcome back!" Jisoo's secretary said

Jisoo furrowed my brows. She's not usually like this.

Jennie suddenly entered her office, she motioned for the secretary to leave and the secretary complied immediately.

Jennie suddenly sat down and faced Jisoo

"Unnie! Oh my gosh the media was crazyyyy yesterday! You're all over Weibo! And omg I just saw various pictures of you and Taehyung together. Omg even I didn't recognize him at first! He really looks like Hyumin!" Jennie blabbered all at once

Jisoo felt her head ache when she heard all that "Jennie, not so loud. People might hear you." Jisoo warned

"Oh... Right." Jennie replied sheepishly "Ahem, by the way Jisoo Unnie, we're gonna be filming a reality show. It shows the life behind being a model." Jennie said

"Whose idea is that?" Jisoo asked, her curiosity perking up

Jennie rolled her eyes "Min Yoongi's. That new recruit is so arrogant pfft. So what if he was famous back then? Tch."

"Its pretty good. I approve.
We'll start filming next week." Jisoo replied

"Seriously? You're agreeing to this???" Jennie asked, feeling frustrated

"Yes." Jisoo paused "Is there any problem?"

"Nope. No problem at all" Jennie answered blankly

"Mmkay. I'm gonna work on these proposals now if you don't mind so if you have any concerns, just approach me." Jisoo replied while she was skimming through all the stacked up paperwork and approvals she had to do.

"Sure." Jennie stood up and left her office.

For the whole day, Jisoo acted normally outside, but on the inside, she was really bothered for some unknown reason. She worked overtime until she was literally the only one left inside the agency.

Jisoo was ready to continue working but realized, she finished everything. From paperworks to proposals, approvals, the contracts..

Jisoo leaned back against her chair and suddenly glanced at the wall clock. She pinched the space between her brows in utter confusion

10pm already?

Then she mumbled "What the hell is wrong with me?"

Maybe I'm just stressed, maybe.. I need to distract myself.

After thinking about it carefully, Jisoo abruptly stood up and grabbed her bag, ready to drink her sorrows and stress away.

~~~

Heya guys. From now on, the following chapters I will publish will have a lot of time skips because I hate dragging the plot for way too long (plus Jennie, Rosé and Lisa haven't even started their drama yet)

Also, the upcoming chapters will be the start of the revelation for TaeSoo

I just wanted to say it (again). Thank you soo much for being patient for the updates 💕

Bad news: School is gonna start soon (and I'm actually very focused and competitive when it comes to studies) so my dear readers, I advise you to have a lot more patience okay?? (this sucks :< )

Feel free to follow my wattpad account though because I'll try to update often on my message board

Apologies if there are any typographical and grammatical errors

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑