♥ ~ special chapter ~ ♥

Jisoo's POV

I've been locking myself inside my room these past few days, my mind's going crazy and I'm getting anxious about this fake marriage. Not because of Taehyung himself but I can tell he's pretty pissed about the fact he's gonna pretend as Hyumin. I actually have no plan in going out at all today until I received a call from him.

I was laying on my bed, looking at my phone, my face full of tears as I bit back a sob, I'm currently watching a kdrama right now and the main character just died. I hate sad endings, the boy was holding the now dead girl in his hands, crying uncontrollably, he opened his mouth to say something then...

My phone started vibrating and Taehyung's name popped up on the screen.

What the hell?!

I quickly pressed the button to end the call and continued watching the kdrama, ready to be immersed in it again, just when it started playing..

Taehyung's name popped up on my screen again.

"Damn it!!!!" I yelled in frustration kicking my feet underneath the blanket in annoyance.

I wiped my runny nose with a tissue then answered the call

"This better be important." I said sternly, but it turned out weirdly since I had a stuffy nose and my voice sounded like a demanding little girl

"Jisoo?" Taehyung's deep voice was heard "Have you been crying?" he asked.

Geez. Did my weird voice gave it away?

"Um no-- yes-- I mean no!" I answered with the same voice

"Nah, you were crying" he said as I heard his chuckle from the other line "I can tell from your voice."

"Yeah so what if I was? I was watching a perfectly touching scene of a kdrama then suddenly you start interrupting!" I replied sounding a bit irritated

"Well I interrupted for an important reason." he said

"and that is??"

"I can't tell you through phone, come meet me at YinYan Gardens now." he replied

"Wait now? But--"

*toot toot toot toot*

I looked at my phone realizing he just hung up on me. Ugh.

I guess I have no choice.

I got up lazily and trudged to the walk in closet, grabbing the first outfit I could find and wearing it.

I looked at myself through the full length mirror, isn't this too casual?

Wait what am I thinking, it's not like I'm going on a date with him.

I got up and put my phone in ny pocket as I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs, no noise.

"Hm, maybe I'm the only one here, or maybe they're in their rooms. Meh.." I shrugged it off, not wanting to delay myself, I walked out of the house as I went in the car, getting ready to drive to YinYan Gardens

Once I arrived, there were no signs of people walking around, usually a few people would come by and stroll along the gardens, usually couples. But today, I don't see even one couple.

Anyway, I tried to shake off my thoughts and continued walking through, I suddenly saw him sitting on a bench under the tree, next to him was two stacks of boxes, one white and one purple, he suddenly looked up, hearing my footsteps and motioned for me to take a seat.

I obliged and took a seat next to him, suddenly feeling awkward. What if this is what I think it is?

"I heard you stopped going to the agency these past few days." He said, looking at me in the eye, which made me uncomfortable.

"Yes. How did you know?" I asked

"I was gonna visit earlier at your office when the receptionist-- who looked quite busy, told me you were on a break" He shrugged, casually leaning on the bench

"Uhm yeah, I am." I replied softly.. "Why were you looking for me anyway?"

"Hm?" he replied, pausing for a moment "I just wanted to talk, I know you're stressed about this whole fake marriage thing. Trust me, I am too." he said with a sigh.

"I figured if we're gonna have to live together under the same roof, I don't want us to be strangers towards each other." he continued

He suddenly sat up straight and grabbed the purple box with the white ribbon, then he turned to me

"Open it." he said as he set the box down on my lap

I confusingly did what he said and opened the box, it was a purple journal. Is this a coincidence or does he still remember my...

And before I could even react, I looked up and saw him holding a cake in front of me with a candle already lit

"Happy Birthday Jisoo"

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑