Chapter 2 - A Good Art for a Good Price

-Unedited

Jisoo's POV

"You want me to give you an extra raise?" he said slyly.

I looked at him blankly. This jerk's up to something

I'm here in BH Productions, supposedly discussing this with his manager. Heck I didn't even know I'm painting this art for him. I forgot his position is pretty high here. I wish I could wipe that smirk off of his stupid face.

"What do you want, Mr. Kim?" I said formally, you guessed it..

"Mr. Kim?" he scoffed "Just call me Taehyung, no need for formalities Kim Jisoo" he said and stared at me unwaveringly which made me feel uncomfortable.

....

"Ahem. Of course I should be formal Mr. Kim, After all I'm just doing a job for you." I said while gritting my teeth. He's really getting on my nerves.

He raised an eyebrow then chuckled.

"Alright Mrs. Kim" He smirked.

What the- oh right, same surnames.

That douche!

"That's it!" I slammed my fists at his desk. His expression still blank.

"I simply did this because of Rosé's request to me. I don't want your stupid money, Like you said I'm a spoiled rich brat right? I paint that fucking cover then you let Rosé in. A good art for a good price." I said forcefully trying to calm my nerves

He looked amused hearing me curse. Yes. A lot has changed since then, that old Jisoo's gone.

He opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it

"You know what? Just send the description and details of the art you want me to paint to my instagram. You should know being the creepy stalker you are. " I said and immediately stormed out of his office. My temper's at it again.

Creepy stalker? What the hell was I talking about. I shook my head as I exited the building.

~~~~

"Omo Jichuu I can't believe you cussed at the new CEO of BH Productions" Jennie exclaimed as I explained what happened

"CEO?" I asked, he definitely wasn't a CEO.

"He just bought two thirds of the shares earlier, haven't you heard?!" Jennie gasped

"Nope." I said shaking my head while I grab the fruit salad in the fridge

"Geez Jisoo, you should watch tv sometimes you know. Or better yet, be updated in social media" she muttered

Social media.

"Oh right.." I muttered as I set the salad bowls at the table and fish my phone out of my handbag

I opened it and looked at Instagram to see if there's any messages. None yet. I decided to turn the volume full so I'll be notified, heh, it's not useless after all.

I saw Jennie raise an eyebrow from my peripheral vision as I grab two forks.

I handed her the other salad bowl then I instantly stuffed a strawberry in my mouth

"Jisoo.." Jennie said smiling and looking at me teasingly as we sat at the couch in the living room

"What?" I replied my voice a bit unclear since my mouth's full of cream

"Oh myyy gossh you were stalking Taehyung's account Unnie!" she said her smile not disappearing

"I wasn't I was just viewing his account to see if he messaged me" I said and stuffed a spoonful of fruits in her mouth again

"Hahaha Jisoo Jisoo you're making up excuses! You clearly don't need to view an account just to see if that person chatted you, there's like an inbox button-"

"-since when did I use instagram? You're the one who made my account and its the first time I've opened it." I said a bit pissed. First Taehyung's arrogance and now Jennie's teasing! What now?

"Blah blah can't hear you!!" Jen shouted as she went upstairs with her salad.

"Ugh, why were we even arguing about instagram anyway?" I muttered and scooped at the bowl, only to realize it was empty.

Already? Geez. I'm still hungry.

I looked through the fridge and saw frozen spaghetti. Other than chocolate bars and sweets. Leftovers. Ugh

I decided to heat the spaghetti in the microwave and make an ice cream shake. The sound of blending erupted throughout the silent house.

I heard the front door open and cheeky giggles at the living room. Great.

"Jisoo Unnieeee!" Rosé and Lisa shouted.

The heck they're louder than the blender.

I turned the blender off and distributed the shake in tall glasses with straws.

I wanted to ask them 'Want some?' but they already grabbed a glass each

"Ugh you guys" I rolled my eyes and heard the microwave ding

I turned my back on them as I heard their loud slurps. Aiisht they're doing this on purpose.

I grabbed the plate of spaghetti and sat as I ate in silence.

"Thanks for the shake Unnie!" they said in unison and headed for the theater room, holding bowls full of popcorn

I just nodded and finished eating the spaghetti. Then drank the shake.

I grabbed my phone and went upstairs to my room. Aigoo those kids. Their bubbly hyper side is on again.

I've been living with them for a year now, We decided its for the best and like a girls territory something like that house..

I set an alarm for my photoshoot later and I was about to lay in bed when my phone buzzed and that notification sound thingy was heard...

I furrowed my brows as I noticed what was displayed on the screen.

Oh heeeell no...

~~~~~

Okayyy I know this chapter is crappy but I wanted to show how they live together and stuff. Plus I'm not really good at describing so yeah

Apologies for typos and wrong grammars. I'm not a perfectionist geez. And about the company stuff I don't know anything about that so yeah.

My schedule is at least 2 chapters a week.

Random pic of my Jichuu and Rose here ❤❤

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑