jin grabbed ahold of jisoo's arms, stopping her. jisoo struggled as she watched the policemen drag hoseok and dawon away.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?"

everyone stayed silent as they watched the jury spokesman stand and say, "yes, your honor, we have."

the judge nodded, signaling them to continue.

the jury spokesman continued, "your honor, the members of this jury find the defendants, jung xiao wan and jung heechul guilty! for intentionally killing, we charge them with first-degree murder. they will be sentenced to 25 years for each victim; a total of 75 years."

jisoo sighed in relief as everyone slightly smiled.

the jury spokesman then concluded. "for the defendants, jung hoseok and jung dawon, we find them not guilty. the members of this jury conclude that they were manipulated against their own life and were victims."

"members of the jury, this court dismisses you and thanks you for a job well done," the judge dismisses them. "this court is adjourned."

the bailiff then speaks, "all rise."

as everybody did so, the judge left.

jisoo smiled as she was happy that the trial was over and that hoseok and dawon weren't found guilty.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jisoo smiled at the little figures running around the living room.

"they are so cute," irene giggled as she watched her with a female next to her.

"grandma! auntie! hwamin is bullying me," the little girl whined as she pointed at her twin sister while pouting.

the identical sister named hwamin only giggled as she opened her arms to hug her sister. "please, forgive me, seonhee!"

"aigoo, so cute," seulgi mumbled as she laid her head against irene's shoulder.

jisoo continued watching her daughters before she heard footsteps. looking up, she saw xukun. "is there something wrong?"

"mr. jung and mr. kim have arrived from their business trip in america," xukun informed.

"oh? what about dawon?"

jisoo almost jumped as she heard a loud shout.

"surprise!"

turning around, jisoo saw four figures; her father, her older brother, dawon, and her husband.

"appa!" seonhee and hwamin greeted in unison as they hugged their father's legs.

"aigoo, what about us?" jin pressed his hand against his chest, pretending to be hurt.

the little ones didn't reply as they just giggled, making hearts at dawon, jin, and jaejoong.

"we're so glad you're back," jisoo clapped her hands as her smile brightened.

"well, why are we still standing? how'd it go?" sandara asked.

"well, we met up with kwon jiyong, woo jiho, and jang wooyoung," jaejoong began.

"we negotiated about how we would launch our products and they helped us how to improve and fix some errors," jin continued.

"does that mean they won't work with you or?" jisoo questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

hoseok smiled. "the opposite. they want us to work together to make a bigger product."

all four, irene, seulgi, sandara, and jisoo cheered. "that's wonderful!"

"we should celebrate then!" irene shouted.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"i missed you," jisoo pouted as she helped take the dishes to the sink.

hoseok chuckled. "i was gone for a month."

"that's 720 hours," jisoo whined

"well, i'm back," hoseok cheered her up. he leaned in to kiss her but was interrupted.

"eomma! hwamin keeps drooling on me!"

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════