three

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

when i just pass by you

jisoo gasped and turned around, wrapping her arms around her torso. "how did you get into my room? the door was locked."

hoseok had a smirk plastered onto his face. "you're pretty cute."

jisoo's cheeks became a tint of pink. "please, get out."

hoseok chuckled. "why? i can't see my newly wedded wife?"

jisoo didn't answer his questions, instead, she began pushing him out of her room. "there's something called privacy."

successfully, jisoo got hoseok out of the room. "idiot." she continued undressing and once she finished, she dressed into a more comfortable attire.

"mrs. jung, mr. jung instructed me to tell you to hurry," xukun informed on the other side of the locked door.

jisoo walked to the door and unlocked it, to see an emotionless xukun. "alright, i'm ready."

hoseok appeared out of nowhere, laying his hand on xukun's shoulder. "i'll take it from here."

xukun nodded, walking away from the wedded couple. as xukun was out of sight, hoseok forced jisoo out of her room. he wrapped his arm around her waist. "do not speak too much to them," hoseok said, walking down the hall towards the stairs.

jisoo walked along side him. "them?"

as they made it down the stairs, jisoo saw eight figures in the living room. are they 'them'?

as they got closer, jisoo could see that two of the eight figures were females. easy to tell with their long hair.

entering, hoseok and jisoo sat on a leather couch. the only thing that was in the way between the eight figures and them was the polished coffee table.

upfront, jisoo couldn't tell whether they held good intentions or not. the living room was dim, the only light that entered was from the fireplace.

the flames of the fireplace illuminated the eight figures, showing their flawless faces.

"is she your new bride, hoseok?" one of the males snared making the female next to him lay her hand on his knee, trying to calm him.

new bride? what does that mean? jisoo thought.

"she's my bride. we just got married today," hoseok replied with no emotion on his face.

"poor girl," a female next to a very pale male mumbled.

"sir, sorry to interrupt, but it's time for dinner." a voice that was familiar to jisoo interrupted. xukun.

"would you like to join us for dinner?" hoseok questioned, getting up. jisoo also got up from the couch.

they all nodded, getting up. the two unknown females smoothed down the edges of their dresses while the males fixed their jackets.

jisoo and the eight unknown figures followed hoseok to the dining hall. they sat at the long dining table.

one of the males smirked. "seems like your wife is confused as to who we are."

all eyes were suddenly on her making jisoo uncomfortable. "h-hello, my name is ki-"

hoseok cut her off. "jung." before chuckling. "remember sweetheart, we got married."

jisoo gulped, nodding uncomfortably. "jung jisoo."

one of the females glared at hoseok. "don't scare the poor girl. she is your wife."

hoseok rolls his eyes, "quiet jiwoo. don't act nice when you aren't."

jiwoo's glare hardened. "you aren't an innocent angel either, jung."

"and i suppose you are?" hoseok snared.

the blond man next to jiwoo suddenly got up and was quickly held back by a dark-haired male next to him.

a young man with brunette hair looked at hoseok, "enough, hoseok. don't insult my sister."

"can you all act like civilized people? we wouldn't want to leave a bad expression on jisoo," the female replied in a monotone voice causing the two males to take their seats.

is this going to be my daily routine? jisoo thought as the food was served by the servants.

hoseok's smirk never vanished as he continued to stare at the guests.

"let us introduce ourselves. i'm kim seokjin," a dark-haired man with broad shoulders introduced himself.

the man next to him sighed before introducing himself. "i am min yoongi." he seemed to be a man of few words as he continued to sulk, eyes covered by his bright blue hair.

the dirty blonde, curly-haired female next to him smiled at jisoo. "i'm kim taeyeon. yoongi's fiance."

jisoo smiled as yoongi laced his fingers with taeyeon's. they seemed the normal, happy couple that you would usually see in a company.

"i'm kim namjoon, taeyeon's younger brother, it's a pleasure to meet you," namjoon smiled at jisoo causing her to blush at the sight of his dimples.

"kim taehyung." jisoo's smile faded as she stared at the emotionless male who spoke while looking down, his ashy grey hair covering his eyes.

"park jimin," the blond man coldly stared at jisoo causing her to fiddle in her seat.

"park jiwoo," the female laid her head onto jimin's shoulder as she spoke, making jisoo conclude that they might be together.

"i'm jeon jungkook, jiwoo's younger brother."

jisoo couldn't help but smile as jungkook smiled, showing her his cute bunny smile.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════