eight

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

your true self hidden behind it

once they left, jisoo went to her room while dawon left to go somewhere. as jisoo checked the time it was 8:28. jisoo then began to grow curious as to why she couldn't enter the rooms down the hall that she couldn't enter.

she made a risky decision and went out of her room to go see the rooms. as she walked down the hallway, she began to shiver from the sudden coldness. why is it so cold here?

as she stopped in front of the first room, she tried opening it only to find it locked. she tried the next three, and found it also locked. she huffed in annoyance and turned around to go back to her room when she suddenly heard something.

"find the keys."

jisoo's eyes widened and quickly walked back to her room. find the keys? what keys? why?

as these thoughts raced through her head, she noticed the time; 8:30.

she looked out the window to see dawon returning. why did she suddenly feel like she wasn't okay being here? why did she feel like she had to leave this place?

jisoo didn't know what would be waiting for her in the future. but she knew it wasn't going to be a happy ending.

other thoughts began to raise through her mind. what business did hoseok need to handle? why did dawon's attitude suddenly change when they came? why haven't her parents called? why did seokjin and the others come every sunday? why doesn't hoseok want her to talk to jiwoo and taeyeon? why are the rooms locked? most importantly, why did jimin call her new bride?

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════