sixteen

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i'll choose to love you anyway, oh

jisoo took a deep breath as she stared at the front door. she felt her heart would leap out from her chest.

taking the key with the letters lm, she put it inside the lock before turning it. the door clicked as it opened. exhaling, jisoo entered only to be met with a horrific sight.

her eyes widened as she looked around. the room was horrible; it smelled and it was old.

the walls were a grayish brown with pieces of wallpaper barely sticking to the wall. the walls were also filled with scratch marks and cracks. there was no bathroom and only one window.

the tiles and roof were filled with mold. and were also filled with cracks. the tiles had a disgusting brown color while the roof seemed like it would collapse on jisoo any second.

the room had no bed, it only had a television in a corner and a chair in the middle of the room.

slowly walking towards the chair, jisoo noticed red stains on it and a bunch of chains on it.

turning around, jisoo covered her mouth as she saw how the wall had tally marks carved in them. it had filled up most of the wall.

"he's not what he seems, jisoo," a feminine voice whispered in jisoo's ear.

terrified at what she heard and saw, jisoo left, closed the door shut, and quickly walked back to hoseok's room.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════