|Chapter Thirteen| Jealous

(The picture is supposed to say "Well, hi there fella!" The song is also one of my favorites!)

Words: 1026

|Kenny's P.O.V. ; 1:45 P.M. ; South Park High|

Me and Annie have been dating for about a week and I think she's getting scared I might break up with her. I do have a reputation for forgetting quickly. But for the first time in a long time, I don't want to stick to what I'm known for. I really do care for Annie.

We were in the middle of math, and we were working together. She clung to my arm like a child. It was cute. She had tried explaining the problem to me more than four times and was getting tired of it. 

"K-Kenny-bear, y-you have to focus!" She pouted. "I don't want to focus on the problem. I want all my attention. On. You." I booped her nose. 

She blushed but shook the embarrassment off. Why am I acting like this? Kenny McCormick is a cold-hearted whore, who has time for nobody! Except for Butters... "I-if you want to pass the g-grade, you h-have to con-concentrate!" Annie complained.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was an I-phone 4 that Kyle gave to me after he got his new one. 

Butters_The_Scotch

|When and where do you want to paint the dragon fella???|

Annie pulled on my sleeve. Adorable. "Don't worry, it's just a friend," I say calming her down.

Frying_PAN

|I don't know. How about next week, Wednesday? I'll need to get some more spray cans, and I have a date with Annie on Saturday.|

It took only a second for Buttercup to reply.

Butters_The_Scotch

|Don't sweat it, friend! I can get the paint this time since you did it the last time! It's nothing! I was thinking maybe it could be on the front of the school, so when you walk into the doors, it looks like the dragon is eating you!|

I smiled. He was always so creative. 

Frying_PAN

|I like that. See you later Buttercup!|

I didn't know if I should have added "xoxo" to the end but decided against it. "Can I as-ask who it w-was?" Annie was still hugging my arm.

"Like I said, don't worry. It was just my friend Butters. You know him right?" I asked her. "Y-yeah, but-" "It's not like I'm going to hurt you. Now. What does this mean?"

I pointed to "2x + 5 + (-4) = 37 x 2x". I do not get math...

|Butters's P.O.V. ; 1:53 P.M. ; South Park High|

Of course. I replied to Kenny's text quickly.

Butters_The_Scotch

|Don't sweat it, friend! I can get the paint this time since you did it the last time! It's nothing! I was thinking maybe it could be on the front of the school, so when you walk into the doors, it looks like the dragon is eating you!|

I didn't have to wait long for Kenny to respond. 

Frying_PAN

|I like that. See you later Buttercup!|

The feeling in my chest tightened. He was with Annie now. I had missed my chance. Again. Why did I have to be such a screw-up? I screwed up our friendship many times and screwed up trying to be mad at him. There was no way I would be able to live with Kenny in my life and have us both be happy. But there was no way I could live without him either...

I just need to move on. If or when they break up, he'll be with someone else within the month. 

Just move on Butters! He's unhealthy for you! Unhealthy!

Then let me be sick. I am in love with Kenny McCormick. The sluttest, dumbest, craziest, prettiest, most perfect person of all time. And I would never be with him... But that's not what love is about. It's about putting someone else's needs before yours, and wanting them to be happy, no matter what. 

But I couldn't help being selfish. I didn't want to share. And I couldn't get rid of the suffocating feeling. It was like my lungs were imploding and my heart was being squeezed. 

I don't like this at all...

On the bright side, I had something to look forward to. I pulled the sketchbook out from under my bed.

| - { TIME SKIP } - |

I was heading to fourth hour when I heard a girlish scream come from the other side of the school, and because it's South Park, everyone ran to the source of the scream. I ended up being pushed by the crowd. 

Turns out it was Wendy. "Who did this!?" She screeched. I couldn't see what happened, but there sure were a lot of people talkn' about it. When I made my way through the cluster of people I was able to get a good look at the inside of her locker. 

There were nice little neat rows of... Rats, I knew I shouldn't have trusted Cartman! He wasn't trying to be nice at all! The bottles had been replaced by smaller, thinner ones that looked like test tubes.

A note was written on the front saying, "Here, it saves you the pounding! ;)". So the scream earlier was just a shout of anger?

People parted like the red sea when Cartman's hyena's laugh cut through all the voices. "You should see the look on your face, you ho!" He clutched his sides. "You were so -ha- mad! Oh my God, I think I'm gonna puke!"

Everyone took a step backward. "I'm going to beat your ass Eric Cartman!!" Wendy yelled. His expression and body language changed drastically. "It was Butters fault, he gave me the stuff."

He threw me under the bus so quickly. I looked down in disgust for myself. Suddenly a muffled voice came from the crowd. "You use Buttercup for every little plot you do, and frankly, I'm tired of it!" Kenny?!

Cartman rolled his eyes. "Yeah, stand up for your boyfriend, poor bo-" He was hit in the gut by none other than Wendy. He collapsed on the floor below. "This guy ate his underwear to not fight me last time!!" She announced.

Please vote on a story idea! Add 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!

1. Creek- Tweek is diagnosed with schizophrenia and Craig does his best to help him with his episodes. Title: Tell Me What You See

2. Dip- Damian must prove he's worthy of being the ruler of Hell and must drive somebody to madness or suicide. Things get complicated when the boy he's supposed to kill or help go insane becomes the love of his life. Title: Incubus

3. Style- Stan has been dating Wendy ever since Kyle could remember. And he's sick of it. Clyde finds out and uses that as blackmail to get Kyle to do whatever he wants. Title: He Loves the Girl Nextdoor