|Chapter Fifteen| Ruthless

Words: 1088

|Kyle's P.O.V. ; 11:45 A.M. ; South Park High|

Me, Stan, Kenny, and good ol' racist, sexist, -and ironically, not homophobic- Cartman were sitting at the same lunch table when the "incident" happened. It was a really strange and worrisome sight to see Butters so upset.

It all started like everything starts. With us. Kenny was telling us about how great the new PS4 videogame was when Butters approached the table. "Hey Buttercup, what's-" 

Kenny was interrupted by the blondes glare. "Don't call me that..." He gritted his teeth together, making me cringe. 

We were all taken back by his remark. Butters always loved being called "Buttercup". "Leo", or "Butterball" by Kenny! 

"Leo, what happened?" He asked, still in shock. " Don't call me that! Only my friends call me Leo! From now one YOU can call me Leopold." 

His voice was filled with hate, and his words were laced with venom. Even Cartman was scared. Nobody called him Leopold, not even his parents! Everyone had "Butters" privileges! It was his way of being a person. 

Kenny almost fell out of his seat. "Butters-" "Leopold." He corrected. 

"Leopold, what the hell! I didn't do anything to you!" Kenny argued, getting off his butt and facing Butters.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did my BACK hurt your KNIFE!?" What the fuck was going on!?

Cartman ran out, slammed the cafeteria doors open and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Kenny and Butters are about to have sex!!" Reminding us about the time he did that with Tweek and Craig.

The whole room, with a few exceptions, were chanting "Fight!" over and over again. Token and Craig tried to hold Kenny back with little luck.

The poor boy lept at Butters with all his might, knocking the boy down, only to be kicked in the stomach. The crowd all did an "Ooo," and cringed at the sound. 

It was like Butters shattered Kenny's rib. Small amounts of blood leaked through his parka, but not enough to stop him from punching Butters in the face. The crowd went wild once again as the two fought for what you might think was there lives.

"What the hell did I do!?" Kenny screamed when Butters pinned him down. "You know perfectly well what you did..." Then the blonde spit in Kenny's face, making Cartman laugh his fat ass off.

Butters continued to punch Kenny in the face until he got a black eye. Kenny countered with kicks, and finally, it hit the target. Butters screamed and covered his nuts. 

"I had no idea Kenny was so ruthless!" Stan said, eye's wide. "We have to do something before they kill each other!" 

We avoided the crowd by climbing over the table and jumping over scattered trays.

Cartman had fallen to the floor, laughing his ass off. "It's not funny, jack-ass!" I yelled. "F-fuck you -wheeze- Kyah!" Did he really find the fight that funny?

Stan put his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. Deep breaths Kylie B, deep breaths. I just gave him the finger and jumped down. into a mostly empty space and Stan follows. 

We push through the cheering children getting to the front of the crowd. Butters was on top of Kenny and surprisingly, was winning. Whatever happened, Butters was PISSED!! Damn it, Kenny, what the hell did you do this time?

"YOU FUCKER!!" Kenny yelled and threw a punch, his fist connecting with the blonde's jaw. 

Butters fell off of Kenny, giving him the chance to push him to the ground. He flipped Butters over, making Cartman shout "GAY!!", and pressed his arm against where his spine is. 

He screamed and tears pooled and he screamed in pain. He kneeled on his arm, making Butters cry and I noticed he had two black eyes. "Kenny, stop!" I yelled.

Kenny kept his foot on Butters back, pushing down harder. "Kenny stop, you're going to hurt your best friend!!" Stan pleaded with me. 

He didn't stop. "KENNY LISTEN TO U-"

Snap!

A hush of silents swept over the crowd. Kenny... He... He broke Butters arm... He broke his best friend's arm. Kenny finally realized what he had done, and backed away from the sobbing boy. His eyes widened and he tried to get Butters off the floor. Butters slapped his hand away.

I was frozen. He pulled himself up and Kenny rushed to his side, undeservingly. Butters slapped him weakly and limped into the hallway, leaving Kenny and the rest of us behind. 

Anger filled me and Stan had to grab my arm from attacking him. "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO TO DESERVE THAT KENNY!?!" Craig had to join Stan to hold me back. "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! AFTER RUBY BROKE UP WITH YOU WHO STAYED BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER HOW BITCHY YOU WERE!?! ANSWER ME KENNY!! ANSWER ME!!" 

"Calm down dude," Craig said in his regular tone. "Kyle, you saw what happened, violence solves nothing!" Stan argues. "Please control your temper..." He whispers calming me down.

I growled and glared at my now ex-friend. "Next time, think about who you're beating the crap out of and what they've done for you."

I'm going to figure out what happened to them if it's the last thing I do.

|Kenny's P.O.V. ; 12:16 P.M. ; South Park High|

Butters, my best friend, and my... interest was going to go to the hospital because of me. I could see the pain in his eyes, and it wasn't because I broke his arm. 

He pushed his way through the people who just a few moments ago chanting for us to fight. His eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears. Kyle went into an instant rage.

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! AFTER RUBY BROKE UP WITH YOU WHO STAYED BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER HOW BITCHY YOU WERE!?! ANSWER ME KENNY!! ANSWER ME!!"

Butters. Butters did. 

It was like the words refused to form. They refused to call out and say sorry. Now it was my turn to cry but nobody could hear. I felt like my vocal cords snapped. 

Why did I do that? He hadn't said really upsetting until I punched him. He was the one who should be upset. I need to talk to him. Now. 

He was the one person that stayed by my side no matter what, -for some reason- and I broke his arm. I owe him so much and I plan to make it up to him.

Damn, I am making Kenny a total bitch. It gets better worse. Prepare yourselves.