Chapter 30. Memories

Start from the beginning

"I wonder how they'll be able to. handle the reality tha-"

"Shhhhhhhhhh... He might hear you~! ehehehe"

"Oh. He won't. After all,  the lad's in a deep slum...mmmm..ber...heh."

"I wonder what's he dreaming right now~? ehehehe"

"Nothing good. I'm sure. Heh."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"What a lovely mirror..." Oh. So, this is how she looks. Her long straight hair compliments her small face. She looks beautiful.

"Not as lovely as you dear."  That startled me. A guy who's around 20 to 25 years old suddenly spoke to me. I mean her. This guy must be the owner of this shop. He looks young though..."May I know your name lass?"

"Ahm...I'-I'm Kimmy. Kimberly Ma-Marsha...Evans." Oh. She's stuttering. Well, he is trying to hit on her. Plus he's so hot. Just look at those muscles! And his blue eyes. Don't forget about those dimples.

"Weren't you  a Richardson?"  A woman suddenly came up to us. She doesn't look too happy. "My husband and I went to the party they held yesterday. We saw you there." Oh-oh.

"I-I...hmmm.. I need to go now..."

"Your an illegitemate child then? Poor you." Wow. This girl doesn't know decency. You're one to talk Maku.

"Cecilia! You're being rude to our customer!" Damn right, she is!

"It's only a customer if they're buying something. Otherwise, they're just  passers by or whores. Both are not good for businesses or relationships-"

"What are you saying to my daughter?" A woman who's around her  40's decided to join their conversation. She said "daughter" so she must be Kimmy's mom.

"Mom!"

"Oh...Hi..Ms. Evans...W-we were just telling your daughter something about the mirror because she seems very interested in it...so.."He's fidgeting. He can't even look her in the eye. His wife seems to be baffled with his behaviour as well so she decided to speak. Only to receive a nudge from him.

"I see..so you like this  mirror?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be nice but... I change my mind.. hmm." Yeah. For obvious reasons.