Late Night Lip Locking

Suga made his way back to the rest of the guys after his talk with Iwaizumi.

"How'd it go, babe?" Daichi asked Suga upon his arrival.

"So you guys finally caught up with what is happening?"

"Well surprisingly Hinata actually told them what was happening." Oikawa replied still shocked by the younger's observant skills.

"Seriously?! How did you know, Hinata?"

"Why is everyone so shocked that I knew?!" Hinata complained to the rest of the boys.

"ANYWAY, how did it go Kõshi?" Daichi changed the subject to the matter at hand.

"Only time will tell." Sugawara left the rest of the boys in utter suspense despite the constant pleas for him to tell them what happened.

The boys dropped the subject not long after due to the look on Daichi's face becoming more stern. It was getting late into the night anyway so the majority of the boys were beginning to fall asleep.

Most of the boys stayed on their own separate sleeping bags/ beds except for a small Noya, curled up in the large arms of Asahi as he claimed that he 'was cold'. However, the rest of the boys knew Noya was just using the excuse to cuddle Asahi.

By this point, Iwaizumi had re-entered the room and silently gone straight to his bed. He hadn't said a word to anyone.

But Iwaizumi never could fall asleep. He laid awake for hours, only staring up at the plain ceiling. Only one thing,  or more specifically person, was on his mind. Oikawa Tõru.

What Iwaizumi didn't know, however, was that Oikawa also couldn't fall asleep. He also laid awake for hours, staring at the exact same plain ceiling above. With only one thing, or more specifically person, on his mind. Iwaizumi Hajime.

The closeness of the two sleeping on blankets and sleeping bags on the floor made the whole thing harder for each other. They originally put their blankets together due to how close they are as friends as well as being ace and setter, but it only made the thoughts and feelings for each other stronger.

Despite how close they were physically, they felt separated and far away.

Not knowing the other was up, Oikawa got up as quietly as possible in order to not wake the others up. He quickly walked himself to the volleyball gym, setting up the net as fast as he could. Because there was no better way for the setter to clear his mind than volleyball.

He served ball after ball over the net, getting more powerful with each serve as if they represented all the emotions flowing out of him. However, something about him seemed foreign even in such a familiar environment. Almost as if something was missing.

"Ugghhhh!" Oikawa exclaimed as he served the last ball left in the cart.

"That sounded like you are stressed and full of built up emotion. Come sit." Oikawa jumped as he heard a voice coming from the stands in the gym. Iwaizumi was sat there pointing to the seat in front of him.

So Oikawa followed said instructions from Iwaizumi and sat in the seat in front of him. Iwaizumi then started to slowly and gently massage Oikawa's shoulders as he relaxed back into the chair.

Little words were spoken through the whole process besides words of thanks from Oikawa.

"Mmm." The silence was soon filled by a small, moan-like sound leaving Oikawa's lips.

"I- um- didn't mean to-"

But Oikawa was soon cut off by the long awaited presence of a certain someone's lips on his.

AN: Whoop. I'm running out of things to write and I am really procrasting. I sometimes dont wanna do this anymore. Next chapter will probs be the last cos I don't wanna continue if I don't feel like I'm gonna give you good content. I will end on a happy, Iwaoi note tho.

~Mei