A Bumpy Morning

Hinata's PoV

It's always the best thing ever waking up to Kageyama next to me. His face no longer an everlasting frown but a happy, peaceful expression. I love how it feels so warm with his arms wrapped around me like he is trying to protect me from anything that may harm me during the night. I love everything about him and I absolutely love him. But I'm sure everyone already knows that... it's not like I exactly hide my love for him from anyone. It's not like I'm even capable anyway. He's completely perfect.

And that's when I realised our situation. That's when I remembered my dad's rules. Shit... what if he walked in. He would probably kill me. He made it pretty clear that Kageyama and I couldn't be too close and in a situation like this while he was staying over. And that's when I did the only thing I could think of. I was completely panicking and that's when...

I pushed Kageyama off the bed.

Yep... you guessed it, he wasn't exactly happy about the situation.

3rd Person PoV

Kageyama got up with a loud grunt looking up at Hinata, obviously not too happy about being woken up, especially being woken up by being shoved off the bed.

"It's weird actually being taller than you!" Hinata's laughed as he tried to smooth out the current situations.

"Don't you dare think you are getting away with this, Hinata Shouyou!"

Kageyama tackled Hinata down, staying on top of him, not showing any signs of getting up anytime soon. He then began to tickle Hinata which only caused Hinata to burst out into laughter, which was so cute which caused Kageyama, someone who doesn't laugh or even show emotion, to also laugh. Not any old laugh either. Kageyama full out laughed his head off which Hinata could only watch in awe. Hinata was shocked, frozen in complete and utter awe.

"And you are staring because..." Kageyama seemed to drag out so that Hinata would realise he has to answer the question.

"I've never heard you laugh. It's really cute and adorable for someone who looks and has a personality like yours." Hinata then burst out laughing at the look of horror and shock on Kageyama's face from being called "cute and adorable".

And what a bad time for Hinata's dad to walk into the room. His son currently under another boy, who is his boyfriend, while they are giggling like a bunch of school girls. Hinata's dad hadn't said anything so the two boys didn't know that he was currently stood at the door as Kageyama slowly grabbed Hinata's waist, leaning in, in an attempt to quiet the smaller boy.

The two were soon interrupted by a loud cough coming from the door when Hinata pushed Kageyama off the bed once more, only this time a lot quicker and harder.

"Dad, umm..." Hinata trailed off unable to explain the situation.

"Yep, I'm just gonna forget that and tell you that breakfast is downstairs if you two want any." He seemed to leave the room whilst saying this, winking at Shouyou as he left.

Hinata grew really red as his dad winked at him only wondering what his dad was now thinking about his and Kageyama's relationship.

"Well, my dad took that better than expected." Hinata tried to make conversation as the two got changed, but Kageyama was still not happy about being kicked off the bed twice in one morning.

AN: Shorter filler chapter before I round off this book by going to a particular volleyball camp (which will indeed be a new book)