I won't leave you, if you don't leave me.

Kageyama's PoV

I didn't know what to do. I don't often have to deal with people who are crying, I'm usually crap around people who are crying. So I just sat there for a while... doing nothing but listening to the growing sobs from Hinata. I did hate to see him cry, but I was actually afraid that I would make it worse if I tried to comfort him.

Listening to his sobs only made me cry, silently and alone to myself. I sat alone while my now growing sobs mixed with them of Hinata's. No words were exchanged and no movement was made until I felt the bed sink. Another body had joined me on my bed, scooting over, closer to me.

The next move he made shocked me. It shocked me a lot. He pulled me into him. He forced me to hug him and I didn't pull back. I've wanted this for ages... I didn't know, however, that it would take me to cry for this to happen.

I was so close to him that I could feel his heartbeat. Hinata's heartbeat was going ten to the dozen. I thought I was the only one that felt that way... but I know Hinata was only like this because he was crying. He would never like me.

But the one thing that struck me was what he said, again and again.

"I won't leave you if you don't leave me Tobio."