Last Summer At Aobajohsai

~Last Summer~

"Let's play truth or dare to kill the time."

"I never trust you playing that game, Oikawa."

"Oh come on Iwa-chan, it will be fun. It's only us 4 here."

They played truth or dare for quite a while, starting off with the topic of volleyball and bouncing between their harmless social lives and school lives.

However, the game took a highly quick turn to a more personal and no longer PG game.

"Oikawa, truth or dare?" Asked Makki when the bottle he had spun landed on Oikawa.

"Truth!"

"Who would you most want to give a bj too?" Makki asked with no hesitation.

"Definitely our maths teacher."

"Seriously dude?!"

"Oh come on, Matsun. Don't question my choice like that. Your boyfriend asked and I answered. I mean have you seen the man. Whether he wears suits or jeans, it never leaves much to the imagination."

Iwaizumi didn't seem so content with Oikawa's answer. He was more annoyed than anything.

Next time the bottle landed on Oikawa Matsun asked him "truth or dare".

"Truth."

"Come on, you ass. You scared of dares."

"Nope. But you can find out a lot from a truth and they are often more interesting."

"Who is the person you most want to sleep with right now and why?"

"Just a one night stand sort of thing or romantically?"

"Romantically!" Makki responded taking over Matsun's question.

Oikawa seemed to take no time to think what his answer would be.

"You wouldn't know him. He's an old childhood friend of mine. He's absolutely beautiful and I would do anything to make him the happiest man in the world. I wouldn't mind if he chocked me with his bara arms anyday."

"Kinky!" Matsun and Makki seemed to shout together.

However, Iwa didn't seem as happy. He seemed to have a look of anger on his face with a hint of sadness in his eyes. Who was this mysterious man?!

Awww... Iwa is so cute. Oiks' description of the man: he's a childhood friend who has bara arms, I can only name one person by the name of Bara Arms-chan. Poor Iwa. He doesn't want to hear about Oiks' mysterious man again. He has NO idea!

~Mei