A pinch of Daisuga

Kageyama's PoV

Not only has that dumbass been distracted at practice all week, he's now run off before practice has even started, with Suga-senpai trailing not far behind him. Now practice won't start as everyone is worried about Hinata and why he bloody ran off. I don't actually mind that the dumbass isn't actually here, but could I at least be able to practice if he's not here. What does his disappearance have to do with me not being able to practice?

So I'm just sat here, wondering what the heck is going on and why the hell it is affecting practice. People don't just run off for no reason!

Okay, I'll explain what happened...

The dumbass has been following me around all day, probably trying to annoy me, as if I give a damn about him. Anyway, we get to the gym and a bloody rouge ball comes out of nowhere and almost smacks him square in the face. Luckily for the dumbass, I was there and could save his sorry ass from the volleyball. Though it's not like he's not used to receiving a ball to the face... he's crap at receiving.

Then he just runs away with no explanation, looking all flustered or something like that. No wonder he's a bloody dumbass. And I'm the one who has to suffer, why can't I play volleyball??? This doesn't concern me!!!

I wonder what's actually up with the dumbass though. I mean there was definitely a look on his face that said 'something was wrong'. I should probably go find out what's wrong.

Wait?!?! Why do I even give a damn about that dumbass?!?! He's a dumbass!

Meanwhile...
Hinata's PoV

"Hinata come out of the bathroom, so I can ask you what's wrong." Suga said to me, trying to comfort me through the bathroom stall.
"No, you'll just laugh! Or think I'm crazy" I reply as quickly as I possibly can, trying to think of an excuse to not tell Suga the truth.
"Is this about you liking Kageyama?"

Wait. What?!?! How the fudge does Suga know? Oh great... I hope Kageyama doesn't know, he'll think I'm gross and will never toss to me ever again!

"It's okay, Hinata. I'm not homophobic if that's what you're thinking. In fact, Daichi and I have been dating since the beginning of our third year. I'm surprised no one's told you, especially Tanaka or Noya." Suga says trying to make me feel better about my sexually.
"Wait, you're actually dating?"
"Yep. I thought it was obvious!"

Well, I've definitely missed somethings during practice. I was probably distracted by Kageyama and everything about him. Okay... that was really gay.

"I'm here for you if you want to talk!"

3rd Person PoV

So that's what they did. Hinata and Sugawara sat on opposite sides of the bathroom stall door, talking about Kageyama and Daichi until Hinata was comfortable enough to come out. But then, they still stayed in the bathroom talking about their crushes (or boyfriend in Suga's case). Hinata ended up having a rant about how annoying Kageyama was which, in his opinion, just made Kageyama a lot cuter. The talk was perfect and Suga listened to everything Hinata had to say.

But the one thing they were oblivious to, was Kageyama listening to their whole conversation outside the boys' bathroom, and his face burning up incredibly fast.

AN: I just had to add in a bit of Daisuga because I love them so much!