Cuteness and Cuddles

Kageyama's PoV

I can't believe I actually just full out confessed to that Dumbass. Not only that I then proceeded to make out with him. Which did I mention... he accepted?!?! I mean who in their right mind would accept me of all people. (AN: Don't put yourself down little cinnamon roll)

Could you imagine what my old teammates from middle school would say? They wouldn't even believe it and be really shocked that I could portray any emotion at all. Though... Shouyou has been the only one to ever do this to me... to make me show feelings, I mean. What does this dumbass do to me? He makes me go crazy sometimes. I feel like I'm falling too deep in love!

The thing that has me worried, however, is what will the team think. I mean we could keep it a secret but it will be pretty hard for me, due to Shouyou's complete cuteness. Sometimes I just want to run up to him and hug and kiss him. He's too much sometimes. How could I even keep him a secret? I want everyone to know that he's mine and that I'm his!

Though I bet Shouyou is actually worried too. I bet he's panicking about what will happen when we return to school. Do we act all couplely or do we just act as normal? I'll still love him anyway so it doesn't matter what he wants to do: whether he wants to keep it a secret or tell everyone. As long as we're together we are invincible, remember. It really struck me when he said that. It had so much meaning and emotion behind it that it just made him cuter and made me want him more. How can this guy get any cuter?

Oh, and did I tell you. He's currently asleep, cuddling up to me on the sofa while we were supposed to be watching a movie. So yes... I guess this guy can get cuter! He may be drooling which some people may find really gross, but it just makes him look so much cuter than he already is.

I started to play with his hair which only caused him to stir but luckily not wake up. I didn't want to wake the poor guy. I probably tired him out with the full-on confession I placed upon him. Though I guess he did start it first. Or was it me? I can't remember... it all happened so quickly.

However much I love this cuddling, the pecks on his forehead I was giving (which always caused his soft, orange hair to tickle my face), I did have to break the moment, ruin it one may say. I had to get the thought of whether we tell the team or not out of my mind, I had to wake Shouyou and ask him before my mind exploded by overthinking how the situation might play out.

Though I couldn't just wake Shouyou up... it had to be nice. So I did the only thing I could think of... I placed my lips on his in a delicate, light kiss...

Hinata's PoV

I was woken by a soft pair of lips on mine. A sweet, short and delicate kiss placed on my lips. I was pretty annoyed at being woken up but I'm not going to complain when I get a free kiss. Especially when that kiss comes from the beautiful angel sitting next to me... my beautiful, blueberry angel. Hehe... 'my'... I love saying that he's mine. Ha... the former King of the Court now mine... it just sounds ironic.

"Good morning, Tobio," I said with a massive, goofy smile, happy from the kiss I had just received.

"It's afternoon, dumbass. You were napping not sleeping."

"You totally killed the mood by calling me dumbass, Tobio" I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

And... he giggled. I mean he actually giggled. Kageyama fucking Tobio giggled. How is that even possible. But may I say it was not just any giggle, it was a hot giggle if that's even possible. It was in some way actually really sexy. WOW... control your gay thoughts, Shouyou.

"Well, would you prefer me calling you Shouyou or mine?"

"Very cheesy but smooth... I thought I was already yours?!" I pretended to fake cry to show my pain which only resorted to my lips being caught in a short, love-filled kiss. Tobio truly will be the death of me one day.

"We need to talk, Shouyou!" Oh shit... we've only been together for a few hours (wow, it feels like forever!) and he's already thinking negatively about our relationship.

"Are you ready to tell anyone?"

Wait... he wants to tell people about... us! I was worried he wouldn't want to tell anyone. I so want people to know. Well, I want people to know that Tobio is mine so I don't have to start competing with anyone.

But hell yeah I want people to know. Though I don't want everyone to know... I don't trust that there aren't some homophobic people out there who will hate us. But why don't we start small? Why don't we tell the team? It should be fine... since Suga-Senpai already knows about me liking Kageyama, so he and Daichi would be really supportive of our relationship. (AN: my parents!)

"I think people should know. I'm not afraid of what they will say! Though maybe we should start small. Like with the team. Suga-Senpai already knows about my crush on you since I told him in the bathroom that one day I ran off from practice." I began to ramble.

"Is it weird that I actually thought that you were confessing to Sugawara that day?!?! I'm not gonna lie, I got really jealous." Omg... Kageyama jealous!!!

"The embarrassing thing is that Suga was actually helping me by letting me practice what I would say to you when I had the balls to confess because I was completely scared out of my mind at the rejection. Haha..."

"Shouyou! You're doing that rambling thing again. I'm not complaining because it makes you really cute. But you do need to breathe throughout your sentences. I really love you, you complete goofball"

"I love you more, my blueberry angel. And always will!"

"I love you most!"

And that only caused me to turn completely red and bury my face into Kageyama's chest, going back to our cuddling position. I wouldn't want this any other way. I can't wait for the team to know... I definitely can't hide my love for the once tyrant king. The only difference now is.....

I am now his queen!