Definition of Observant

"What the fuck just happened?" Tanaka questioned being the first one to voice what most people were thinking.

"So when did this start, Oikawa?" Sugawara asked completely ignoring Tanaka's question.

"Well I have liked him forever but only during our 2nd and 3rd year have I actually admit it. Though I'm afraid to tell him directly so I have been doing it implicitly."

"Honey. Could you please tell us what is going on?" The pet name Daichi used made Suga want to answer but he knew it was Oikawa's secret.

"Oh Daichi, I love you. I really do. But you too can be really dense. This is Oikawa's thing to tell not mine."

"Is it okay if I talk to Iwaizumi about it? I'll do it implicitly also, but I think I can really help." Sugawara really wanted to offer a helping hand.

"I really don't mind if he finds out. It's not like I haven't tried to make it obvious. What other childhood friend do I have? Go talk to him if you think it will help, Mr Refreshing."

And with that Sugawara got up to follow Iwaizumi out of the room.

"Wait... so you like Iwaizumi-san, Oikawa-san?" Hinata's question left Oikawa in both a state of confusion and being completely flustered. 

"Hinata you know what's going on?!" Kageyama seemed pretty surprised by the little redhead.

"Well, it was kinda obvious with what just happened!"

"Ohoho!"

"Ohohoho!"

"You guys are saying that as if there aren't people that you two don't like 'cause I know that is not true," Hinata said whilst slightly glancing towards Akaashi and a sleeping Kenma.

"Since when did you become so observant?!" Kuroo questioned.

"Well I learnt from the best," Hinata said looking over to Kageyama, "But his skill only works during a game of volleyball."

"I'm surprised the chibi was the first who got it out of all you lot. Thought it would have been Megane-kun over there." 

"Wrong of you to assume that I didn't already know that. You don't exactly hide it. I just never voiced it like the idiot that just did." Tsukishima spat before putting his earphone back in that he was sharing with Yamaguchi but he would never admit that he was.

"So go get ya man!" Noya exclaimed now understanding the situation. 

"Bold of you to say that when you haven't even made a move on your ace here." Oikawa soon shut Noya up. "Anyways, Iwa-chan doesn't even like me back."

~Meanwhile~

"Do you mind if I sit?" Suga asked Iwaizumi who was sat in one of the gyms, a couple of volleyballs here and there. He seemed to be previously practicing his serve to blow off some steam. 

"You want me to talk about it, don't you Sugawara-kun?" Replied Iwaizumi, "I know what you are like being all motherly and stuff."

"First, please just call me Suga. Second, please talk to me about it. You seemed pissed at Oikawa back there and I wanna help."

"There is really nothing to talk about."

"Cut the crap, Iwaizumi. I know you like him and you can't try and get out of this."

"What's the point though? He is so hung up on this old friend of his that he would never even acknowledge me in any way more than a friend."

"How many 'childhood friends' of Oikawa do you know that he knows them well enough to describe them in so much detail. Wait! Don't answer that. Just do me a favour and go ask Oikawa out and stopped being worried about the outcome. Live in the moment, not in the future. And I'll tell you this: you won't be disappointed by his answer."

"What do you mean his answ~"

"Bye, Iwaizumi. Don't forget what I just said!" Sugawara said as he made his way out of the gym back to the rest of the boys, leaving a slightly confused Iwaizumi behind him.

AN: I need your opinion! I know it is a Kagehina fic. But would you be mad if I end the book with Iwaoi cos I just love them so much?!

~Mei