24

I take out my phone, put on google maps and then put the phone on a place that Harry can easily see.

He starts driving and I suddenly get an idea:
-Harry, let's play that question game!
-Why?-he groans and I pout
-Because it's fun-I say, he rolls his eyes and mumbles 'fine'
-Okay, I go first, favourite color?
-Blue, full name?
-Emma Winston Collins, yours?
-Harry Edward Styles, favourite male singer?
-Uh, Shawn Mendes probably, your favourite song?
-Uh, I have lots of then, so let's just pass, your favourite song from Billie Eilish?
-Her cover 'Sex' from the 1975 aaaaaaaand 'Watch'. How did you met Britney?
-I was getting out of my dorm and saw her drunk in the hallway and we had sex and she asked me to be her 'friend' when she needs it.-he says and I almost throw up.

We spend the rest of the car drive playing the game and it was pretty fun.

We arrive at my house and we both make our way to the front door and I knock on it.

Seconds later my mom opens the door, looks at Harry and widens her eyes:
-Hi mom-I say and hug her-this is Harry, he offered to bring me here
-Oh, dear, Harry, why don't you stay here for the weekend too?-my mom asks and I widen my eyes.
-Yeah, I don't mind, I don't have anything else to do-he shrugs.

My mom smiles, steps aside and lets us in, and when I pass by her, she grabs my hand:
-He's handsome-my mom whispers and I laugh.

We all go in, me and Harry sit on the living room and my mom goes to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW, I KNOW, IT'S SHORT, BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE HUGE.

BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU HEARD SHAWN'S NEW SONG?! I LOVE IT!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAI💞💞💞