44

We all make our way to the football camp and the girls sit on the benches that are close to the field, but before I  could sit, Harry grabs my waist and pushes me closer to him:
-Wish me luck?-He asks with a smile
-Why do you need luck? You're going to practice, not play-I say with a laugh
-You never know... I could get really hurt
-If you did, I'd laugh my ass off-I say and he rolls his eyes.

He leans down, pecks my lips and goes over to his little friends and they all start talking like they are some kind of professionals.

This is nice.

Everyone is here!

Me, Madison, Emily, Claire, the boys, Britney and Charlie.

Wait, BRITNEY AND CHARLIE?!

Oh God, I'm gonna throw up.

I shake my head and simply ignore them. Of course Britney is a cheerleader, I mean, LOOK AT HER!

If I was her, I would do all kinds of things, but I would be nice to everyone, and that's a thing that she can't do.

I look back at the field and see, Louis on the goal and a boy with black hair making his way over to it with the ball.

He kicks the ball and he scores.

He throws his arms in the air and shouts. He then looks over at me and winks, making me frown.

Suddenly I hear Harry shout:
-Think fast!
And the next thing I see is the ball hitting the black haired boy's head.

I start laughing loudly and look over at Harry and see him smiling at me.

The rest of the practice passes by smoothly, after what happened with that jackass, no other boy dared to look at me, and I couldn't be more happy.

Once it was over, the girls got up and the boys went to change clothes:
-Hey guys, can you wait for me? I have to go to the bathroom-I ask, they all nod and sit again.

I go over to the bathroom, do what I have to do and before I could exit, someone pushes me against the wall.

I look up and see Charlie and behind him is Britney with an unsure look on her face.

-Charlie?
-Yeah, now you don't scream at me, of course-he says and rolls his eyes
-What do you want?-I ask and cross my arms
-You-He says with a smirk.

I look over at Britney and she is looking at the floor.

Yeah bitch, now you regret this shit.

-Only in your dreams-I mumble and he chuckles darkly.

God, he's so bipolar.

-I mean, Charlie, what the fuck is wrong with you?! One time you're nice, then you're an ass, then you apologize, but then you're an ass again and now I don't even now what is going on!-I raise my voice, afraid that if I scream he will hurt me.

I hear some noises from outside the bathroom and that's when I just go for it:
-HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!-I scream and the door opens immediately, revealing Harry, looking at me with a worried look.

I sigh in relief but then feel a sting in my cheek.

Charlie slapped me. Again. And no, I'm not gonna cry, oh no, I'm gonna fight back.

I look at him and smirk.

I push him, making him fall and start slapping not just his face, but also his arms and chest.

A few seconds pass and I feel a hand on my shoulder:
-Baby, let's go.

I sigh, get up, and wrap my arms around Harry.

He gently rubs my back and rocks me from side to side and whispers things in my ear, such as "Everything's okay now", "I'm here, it's okay" or "Calm down baby, calm down".

I mean, this was too much for me, my body is completely shaking, my breathing is heavy and it's really hard to breath like this, and I don't even know if I'm crying or not.

Suddenly, someone clears their throat and both of us look up and see Britney, awkwardly standing there:
-I never wanted to do this Emma, Charlie literally draged me here and didn't explain anything, I'm so sorry for what he did-She says and I widen my eyes.

Is she sick or something? Maybe this is her twin sister, or maybe it's a clone or mayb-

-Emma, I know it's weird hearing this from me, and I still don't like you, but what he did was horrible and no one should feel this-she says and nod
-This is just a little thing that you saw, he always does shits like these, so I think I'm a little bit used to be hurt by him-I say and she looks at the floor.

While this all happened, Charlie has already made his way outside, unfortunately. I wanted to scream at him.

-He has hurt you physically?
-And mentally too-I say and she gives me a smile
-If something happens, you can call me, I'll make him suffer-she says and I giggle
-We could tie him in a chair and make him listen to shitty boybands-I say and she laughs while nodding.
-I think I was wrong, you're... Not that bad of a person
-Yeah, I'm thinking that too-I say and she smiles
-Okay, I'll see you around-she says, waves at us and leaves.

Now, this was surprising.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Britney is being nice!

Do you think it's something bad?(cuz if you are, let me tell you that is nothing bad at all)

I hope you're enjoying
Pls vote and comment!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAIII💞💞💞