34

Harry's POV

Her face expression goes from, bored, to confused, to angry and I know, that she's mad, mad at me.

Of course she is you dickhead.

She makes her way to where I am, and stands right in front of me, arms crossed and a frown on her face:
-You lied-she states and I quickly shake my head.

I didn't lie, I just really forgot to break things with Britney, besides, I thought Britney would understand that I don't want to talk to her when I ignore her and her calls, but she's a dumb bitch, so no, she didn't understand.  

-Then what happened?-she asks, her voice getting louder and angrier
-Baby I-
-No! You don't get to 'baby' me right now! Tell me what the fuck happened!
-I forgot t-
-Lies!
-No, Emma I-
-I hate you so much!-she says and I look at her with a serious face

                      Emma's POV

-I hate you so much!- I scream at the top of my lungs.
Instead of screaming back, he comes closer, puts one hand on my hip and the other hand on my cheek, and says:
-Oh, but baby, you can't hate me, we are meant to be.

There's a crowd of people around us but I don't really care.

I push him away:
-Fuck you Harry! Come talk to me when you realise how fucked up you are!-I shout, throwing my arms in the air and walking away from him.

I get out of the University and quickly make my way to my scooter and just leave.

Tears are running down my face non-stop, and I only have one place that's near on my mind.

The cemetery.

I know you're thinking that I'm creepy, but I'm just going to talk to my father, I need to talk to him.

I park my scooter and get inside.

I sit right in front of my dad's grave:
-So uh, I know this is weird, because I'm talking to a stone... But I need to get some weight off of my shoulders, and you're the one who will hear me and won't tell me shits that I don't want to hear-I say and look at my lap

-I miss you... A lot, a-and I thought that I would be fine by now, but it's just hard to forget, with Jackson going away and with you passing away, I really don't have much of a choice, well, except for mom, she's been her happy self for my sake and I couldn't thank her enough, b-but, I miss you so so much, and this feeling of missing someone that you know you'll never see again is... Awful, so horrible to feel and I just can't take it, it's too much-I say, my voice cracking and tears on my cheeks.

I look up at the sky and close my eyes:
-I remember when I was dating Charlie and you threatened to stab him if he ever hurt me, but he did it, twice, he cheated on me, two times, with the same girl, but you know, I don't even care... I thought he was my soulmate but I was just being dumb.

I look at all the flowers on my father's grave and smile a little knowing that the flowers where put in there by me and my mum only.

-And I really wanted you to meet my real soulmate... He's a little bit messed up, but I think that that's why I like him so much... But today he did something I didn't like at all, but we'll talk about it, but I-I wanted you to meet him, I wanted you to threaten him, but he would keep his promise, I wanted you to be friends with him and all of that shits, b-but I know that that won't happen-I say, sobbing.

I spend my evening there, casually talking to a stone when suddenly my phone starts ringing.

It's my mom so I pick up:
-Sweetie, have you checked your mailbox?-she asks, voice cracking a little bit
-Mom, are you o-
-Just go see the box Emmy, I was looking at some boxes in the attic and I found a box and it had things for me, for you and for Jackson, I already took out my things
-Should I try and give Jackson's things to him?
-Of course, but see your things first sweetie
-Okay mom, bye
-Bye Emmy.

I hang up and make my way to my scooter, quickly driving off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo, guyyyys!

I hope you're enjoying!
Pls vote and comment❤

I love you all my loves!
BAAAIII💞💞💞