33

Soon, the teacher comes in and everyone shuts up.

Oh my lovely silence, you have no idea of how much I love you.

The professor starts writing notes on the board and I start to write them down on my notebook.

Suddenly, someone puts a folded paper in front of me and I frown.

I open it and it reads:
'Hey baby, how are u?'

I look at Harry and see him looking back at me and he cheekily winks, making me chuckle.

'Harry, I talked to you like 2 minutes ago'

I pass the paper back to him, and he pouts, he writes on the paper and passes it back to me.

(Ok, so Harry's shits will be written like this and Emma's shits will be written like this. When they start really talking shits will go normal again, you may proceed).

' I don't get a cute nickname? :('
'Oh, I could make some up, like, Hazza, Harold, Henry, Harryboo or maybe just boo, you choose'
' Absolutely not'
'Then, no can do babydoll'
' You're no fun, I thought you would be calling me a snack'
' Absolutely not'
' see, ur mean'

'Whatever Haz, so I was thinking, after classes you could come over to my house and we could hang out'
' just hang out?'
' and eat too, food is also very important for your health'
' sure baby, I'll go, and fyi, I don't need your healthy food, I have my abs hehehe'
'Doubt iiiit, but I wouldn't be surprised if Liam had abs, it really looks like he does"
' Unbelievable'
"No, I believe in it"
"I don't like this conversation :('
'Neither do I, but, *sigh* the things I have to do for you smh'
'WHAT'

Just as I was about to write, the bell for our temporary freedom rings, and before I could turn to Harry, Madison says:
-Meet me, Emily and Claire by my locker, bye!

She goes away and I turn to Harry:
-I have to go-I say while getting up
He gets up too and we make our way outside the classroom.

Once outside, he gently kisses me and then says goodbye.

I make my way to Maddy's locker and see the three of them casually talking and when they see me, Maddy and Emily smirk, but Claire doesn't because she already knew the drama, or maybe because she is a good friend and doesn't want me to lose my reputation...

HAHAHA, just kidding, I don't have a reputation.

I stop in front of them:
-EMMA, YOU AND HARRY?! OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT-Emily squeals, attracting attention from other people
-YEAH, YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP-Maddy squeals too, and I hide my face in my hands
-Guys, calm down, breath in, breath out, it looks like you are hungry for attention-Claire laughs while patting my shoulder

Suddenly someone taps my arm, I turn around and see Britney.

Uuuuuuughhhhh, WHY GOD, WHY?!

-I heard that you and Harry are together-she says and I nod.

I see Harry at the end of the hallway and when he sees me he widens his eyes.

What is this about?

-Well, let me tell you little girl, you're not together because Harry didn't tell me anything-she says and I look at Harry.

He is so screwed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HARRY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

OKAY, guys don't worry, you'll understand bc next chapter will be in Harry's POV and he'll explain everything, it's no big deal, but it kinda is.

I hope you're enjoying!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAI💞💞💞